Don't we all?

Nakita p.o.v

I was finally home on a normal Saturday morning with the house to myself. 

I opened the messages between me and Makayla from last night:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Hey girly, u left without sayin goodbye.

                                                                                                                            -Yeah, I have to tell u something.

-Go ahead. 

                                                                                                                            -I kissed Steven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cried last night because I lost my only best friend and I was in this town alone. I had no one, not even Jay. He wasn't enough. I wish I would have never dated him and I wish I never paid attention to Steven and listened to him about his stupid family breakup. Now look where its gotten me. In a deep ass hell hole. I don't know what the fuck to do now. 

There was a knock on the door and I answered to Jay. When I opened the door he was wearing all black and white air forces. He just stood there glaring at me, so I knew he knew about me kissing Steven.

"Can we argue inside? It's chilly out here."

We settled inside for about 10 minutes in silence just in the living room watching TV.

"I already know what's up", I finally said, " I know how you feel and think about me. Just don't know why your here."

He remained quiet. 

"I mean I appreciate you not arguing with me at the moment but I don't like being ignored and pushed away."

"Neither do I", he said.

I remained quiet.

"I loved you, but I was betrayed by the both of you."

"Well, at this point you don't want to hear an apology."

"No I don't."

"Ok well then I'll let you vent."

"No, he said, " I want to let you vent first. I wanna know why you kissed him because you haven't told me nor Makayla what the story was. When I figured that I knew for a moment---since I know you pretty well enough and have my own experience--- that you just didn't kiss him for nothing. And Makayla said the same thing. She wasn't too mad to go after you both and hate you because she knows you. I'm not completely pissed because I know you. But I am pissed because I also know Steven."

"What do you mean?"

"That fuck nigga you put your lips thinks he can always have his way. He's persuading all these little girls how I'm a bad guy and telling all my fucking business then molding the story making it seem like my life is fucked up. That I was given into the hood and he was given to the rich family. He never tells the full fucking story."