Where is hope?

Nakita's p.o.v

I felt very bad when Jay left me. I don't know anything else to do or anything else to say. I don't know what to do, I don't even know if it'll be the right or wrong to date Steven, become friends with him, or to just cut him off and never speak to him again. 

I'm not ready for another relationship. 

I'm scared and anxious at this point. I somehow find myself desperate as Steven to talk to Jay. I kind of see what it feels like for someone you love to walk out on you and feel as if you know they'll never come back. How rude it is to just walk away, does he have any idea of how that feels?

Jay was always such a rude boy but he never lies, he never hesitates. What makes me feel so horrible is that ever since I've known this guy he never backed out of any decision. What I also is that he sometimes makes mistakes, like running through like water. Every action he has gets some reaction. I know if he goes back to the old him he's really hurt, if he improves then I'll be proud.

The year finally ended. I want to set goals for myself and maybe along the way I'll see him again and we'll begin to communicate all over again as if nothing went wrong. I don't care about the mistakes we made, we still listened. 

I'll never forget about that Rude Boy.