Laid back ..stressed

Nakita p.o.v

Another day, another dollar to look forward to.

I didn't want to go to school today. I don't feel like working, or talking, or thinking. I just wanted another long weekend.

I didn't pick out anything dressy to wear last night. Today is sort of a lazy day for me. I picked out my white half shirt with a hoodie, some ripped jeans that I'll have to wear tights under, and my pink, silver, and blue Nike's. As I looked in the mirror I took a long look at myself. I tilt my head to the side and poked my lip out... Something is missing. I had my silver earrings in. I never forget that. I looked on my dresser to see what I could add. I spotted my pink beanie with "#meow" across the front just sitting there calling my name. I put my hair into a ponytail and let in hang on my shoulder then I put on my beanie.

Yeaah, this calls for a selfie. I went to the bathroom and took a picture and posted it on instagram. Then I decided to send it to Jay stating in the subject bar..

"Lazy day Monday for me .*smirk emoji*"

My mama called me from downstairs too come get in the car. I grabbed my things and headed downstairs to prepare for another lame day.

Jay Paris p.o.v

I woke up from the buzz of my phone. My baby girl sent me a picture message. I read the caption and smiled. She looks cute in her lazy day clothes. I replied with heart eyes emoji's.

I stretched and sat up in my bed. I looked at the time in my clock and I realized I was about to be late.

I already missed the bus, but I don't care. Its such a lazy day Monday according to what my girl says.

I got up,

got dressed,

Ate,

Brushed my teeth,

And did my hair.

Not much for a guy to do in the morning. That's why I never worry about being late to school. I'll just catch a ride with my brother he could drop me off before he heads to work.

I grabbed my book bag and went into the living room and Fox was already dressed up for work grabbing his keys. He glanced at me and smacked his teeth.

"Why you ain't ride the bus? "

"Woke up late", I said rubbing my eyes.

"Nigga you better learn how to wake yo ass up on time. I'm not ya daddy, I'm not gonna be takin yo ass to school everyday," he snapped.

"First of all bitch, I'm glad you ain't my daddy. And I'm thankful as hell my daddy ain't my daddy cuz I don't need him as my daddy if he wasn't a real daddy to begin with. Second of all I don't need yo ass telling me what the fuck to do! I do whatever the fuck I please! Don't nobody tell me what to do! ", yelled.

"Yes somebody does and that's me", said my mama from behind me, "Get yo ass in that truck".

I smacked my teeth and stormed out of the house.

Thanks, .. Now I'm pissed off.

~

We rode down the rode in silence.

We finally arrived at the school after a long 20 minutes. I snatched my bag ready to just get the hell out of the car. Right when I was about to pull the handle to let myself out my brother pulled up further in the car line.

I looked at him like what the hell? He started laughing at me.

"That shit ain't funny", I said.

"Aye.. Have a good day at school. I love you lil nigga. We always gone argue and fight and at other times we'll have our good moments but at the end of the day night matter who our fathers were, was still brothers", he said with a serious tone.

I wasn't expecting that. I gave him a puzzled look and got out of the car, slowly.

I looked back and watched him pull out of the school parking lot.

I've never felt.... This way before.

This day might be different.

Nakita p.o.v

~

It was after school and I paced fast down the hallway Jay was on to meet him to walk me home like we usually do I couldn't find him and I was running out of time.

Suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder.

"Aye girl!"

I turned around and it was some other black guy taller than me and slim with a coco butter skin tone.

"Uh, hi", I shyly said. I really don't wanna put up with some guy that's trying to holla at me. I want to see my baby, I haven't seen him all day.

"I heard you go out with Jay ", he said. I gave him a dirty look.

"Yes.. Yes I do", I said beginning to walk off.

"You know you just one of his other hoes right? ", he said behind me.

I quickly turned around. "Excuse me?"

"Yeah, Jay just an ol' player. And since y'all just began to date I just wanted to tell you that before you start catching feelings".

I felt my heart beating fast and my eyes tearing up and my hands balling up into fists.

He's.... A player??

The guy walked up to me and have me a folded piece of paper.

"Text me sometime. Text a guy who believes your too beautiful to be heart broken ", he winked at me and walked away.

Tears started to fill up and blur my eyes as my heart began to shatter.

Jay Paris p.o.v

I rushed down the hallway knowing my girl was looking for me and I passed Jason.

He had this suspicious look on his face as he glared at me. I ignored it and continued to walk not giving a fuck.

Then I suddenly caught my girl in the hallway with a sad look on her face.

A tear dropped down her face. I ran to her and asked her what's wrong. She didn't say anything she just wiped her face.

"We'll talk later ", she said. Then she left without saying anything else.

.......

I gotta feeling this has to do with Jason.