Chapter 21 Follow-up (unedited)

Xu Minghai didn't know what his little wife was thinking now, and of course he didn't care how Li Li got the news. Apart from sighing that she really hit the mark, the most important thing was fear.

  That night Xu Minghai slept very uneasily and woke up two or three times. Han Xiuying hugged him and comforted him for a long time. Xu Minghai finally fell asleep in the middle of the night, but Han Xiuying kept her eyes open and thought for a long time.

  The special environment of this era is much more severe than I thought, and they still have a long way to go in the future.

  When Xu Minghai woke up the next day, it was already three o'clock in the morning. Han Xiuying was drying laundry in the yard. When she saw Xu Minghai waking up, she asked him to wash up and tidy up before eating, "Breakfast is being warmed for you in the kitchen, hurry up and eat it." .Nothing to do today, let's take a good rest."

  "Yeah, okay." On a sunny day, Xu Minghai felt warm as the sun hit his body.

  While eating, Xu Minghai looked at his wife busy in the yard, and his frightened heart felt much calmer. I just remembered what Director He told me about herbal medicine at the hospital yesterday. After finishing the meal in a hurry, he took a stool and sat at the door of the kitchen to tell Yingzi about it.

  "Yingzi, Director He said that the hospital collects other medicinal materials. He asked me to find a herbal medicine book and see what kind of medicines can be found in the mountains near us? Then bring it to him and he can see which ones are collected by their hospital." Xu Minghai was basking in the sun and talking to Han Xiuying with squinted eyes.

  If he had encountered such a good thing before, Xu Minghai would have jumped up with joy and talked excitedly, but after what happened yesterday, he couldn't be happy now.

  "This is a good thing. Let's wait a few days and see where we can find the herbal medicine book. Minghai, what happened yesterday is in the past. Don't think about it anymore. We will never change food in the future. The summer harvest will be done soon. By then We can distribute new grains, and we can eat fine grains with white flour. From now on, we will look for herbal medicines and send them to the hospital purchasing department. This is the legitimate way. We will make money openly in the future." Han Xiuying considered and Xu Minghai explain.

  Xu Minghai is only 19 years old. He has grown up under the wings of his parents and has never experienced any big storms. Yesterday was probably the first time he experienced life and death up close. It was like a brush with death. Han Xiuying I'm afraid that he will lose his temper due to being frightened, so I can only comfort him first and let him recover from yesterday's incident. As for the rest, we will talk about the situation later. Han Xiuying sighed and thought to herself.

  "Yes." Xu Minghai's spirit was still a little weak.

  On this day, Han Xiuying was worried about Xu Minghai's mental state and asked him to have a good rest. There were some things that she could only think about by herself. She tried not to disturb him and didn't even call him when there was no water in the water tank.

  Xu Minghai saw his wife working non-stop for the family, but also worried about his own mood, and was a little cautious in doing things. He felt that as a grown man and a gentleman, he should not be so cowardly.

  Men should behave like men. In the future, they will support a family and be able to protect Yingzi from wind and rain. How can he be worried and scared all the time because of something that happened and let his wife give in to him? Still sitting.

  Xu Minghai sat in the yard and thought for a whole afternoon. He couldn't say that he didn't care about what happened yesterday at all. He could only be more careful to avoid it in the future. At worst, as Yingzi said, he would just go to find herbal medicines to sell honestly and keep to himself. There won't be those dangers.