Chapter 24 will enter V tomorrow, January 3rd (unedited)

The next day was still a nice sunny day. The two of them had breakfast. While Han Xiuying was packing up the ingredients for braised pork in the kitchen, Xu Minghai delivered the things they had agreed upon yesterday to give to Dr. Duan.

  In fact, it is a troublesome thing to give things to the old man. Not only can't people see him, but he can't give too much, and he can only eat as little as possible, otherwise people will see a black five-category eating fine grains. That's what the old man is guilty of. Suffer it. This time Xu Minghai brought two steamed buns made by Yingzi, as well as a few potatoes and two yams. Apart from the steamed buns, most people in the village had the other two items, so they were not noticeable.

  After sending things for several days in a row, Old Man Duan was not inflexible. Xu Minghai could already feel that his attitude towards him was not as cold as before.

  After returning from Old Man Duan's bullpen, Xu Minghai and Yingzi went to the town together. The town was much closer than the county seat. Halfway through, Xu Minghai was afraid that Yingzi would be tired and said he would carry her on his back. However, Han Xiuying's physical condition is now good. This road is still no problem.

  They had to go to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy things, and there was nothing to see in the town, so the two of them went straight to the supply and marketing cooperative. After buying the things he wanted to buy one by one, Xu Minghai felt a little envious when he saw people buying cloth. Almost all of his family's cloth tickets were used for the wedding, and the rest was not enough to make another summer shirt for Yingzi.

  But Xu Minghai thought maybe he could go to the black market to see if anyone was reselling tickets. It's summer, and I need to make some new clothes for my wife to wear.

  Han Xiuying watched Xu Minghai staring at the cloth counter in a daze. She thought he wanted to make clothes. However, the tickets at home were not enough. It seemed that the rations were not enough. In this era where tickets are everywhere, there is no ticket. It really affects the quality of life.

  Neither husband nor wife expressed their inner thoughts, but they both began to pay attention to the magical object of tickets.

  After coming out of the supply and marketing cooperative, Han Xiuying wanted to try her luck at the scrapyard to see if she could find medical books and other books, but obviously they were not lucky. The old man at the door let them in without any hesitation, but after rummaging through a room full of scraps of paper and books, they couldn't find what they wanted.

  Xu Minghai felt that Han Xiuying was a little depressed after coming out of the scrap station. Looking at his wife's disappointed face, Xu Minghai put down his backpack and asked Han Xiuying to look at things on the side of the road and wait. After saying that, he ran away without saying what he was going to do. After talking for a while, he will come back.

  Han Xiuying looked at Xu Minghai's running figure, and suddenly the feeling of disappointment because she couldn't find the book dissipated. I originally thought that by finding a book, I could find an excuse to use my skills and help the family live a better life, but even if I don't have to use myself, Xu Minghai is still working hard, and the family has been getting better with his efforts.

  I shouldn't be so insistent and insistent. If I didn't come to a strange world, God would always take care of me. Being able to give myself a man like Xu Minghai, I should secretly thank God. If I had woken up in the village with a man like Xu Datou, I don't know if I would have had the confidence to survive until now.

  Han Xiuying figured it out and stayed on the roadside waiting for Xu Minghai to come back. She believed that he would not let her wait too long. Sure enough, Xu Minghai came back in just a quarter of an hour.