Quiddity (n.) essence of something

Gal....

Perfectionists are perceived as a form of insanity. It goes hand in hand with fear. Fear of disappointment, fear of making a mistake, fear of failure. Walking beside the mother of the bride and the wedding planner was a prickly anticipation of failure because believe it or not Vivienne Prescott was the absolute perfectionist just as herself.

But then as the bit of uncertainty made itself known, Gal was flabbergasted by the glamorous venue. Round tables were a thing of the past as long wooden tables adorn the massive courtyard, all angled and facing the long main table where the wedding entourage will sit with the brides. The deep blood roses woven with sage and vines of white illuminated the obsidian matte dining wares and gold candelabras. Vivienne had opted out of the large white tent that would've housed them from any awry weather and instead harnessed the natural ambience. Various shapes of crystal balls housed warm tea lights that strewn down from the monkey pod trees that acted like soft curtains reaching for their guests. Soft white material skipped intricately on the branches surrounding the party venue, encasing intimacy as Tori wished. Once the sun disappears, the stars will be peering down on them as the humungous trees will illuminate with deep red light at the trunks. Dark wooden slats lay in front of the brides table as a woodsy elegant dance floor before the stage where the glass backdrop sat, introducing Mrs. and Mrs. Gadot. It was absolute perfection.

Nervously, Quinn waited for their reviews but Gal had been speechless which gave Vivienne an ample amount of opportunity to share her praises. She just nodded along still stunned that her sister will have her wish and Tori will be fucking ecstatic.

Vivienne, Gal and Quinn made last minute touches before they were due at the chapel on the cliffs. A last visit to their bungalows for another touch up to their wedding attire before Quinn had sent a mass group message for each respectable groups to load the limo that will make their trek.

Gal sat in her living room awaiting her sister's presence from the secondary master bedroom she took refuge in.

"Is she ready?" Abe grumbles from the kitchen through a mouth full of crisps and scotch.

Before she could snipe her brother, Gal's attention was on the barnyard sliding doors. Her mouth went numb as her little sister steps through the doors tethered to their mother. Maya was undeniably a confident badass with just a touch of femininity that would have Tori crawling all over her at first glance.

"Beautiful," Abe gulps breathily beside her before Gal's lips curled into a doting smile.

"You look ready to marry your soulmate," she breathes lovingly causing her sister's teary eyes. Gal shakes her head softly, feeling her own tears making an appearance because truthfully it had always been her that took care of her siblings. She steps forward, lending a hand to one of the most beautiful brides she's ever seen, "you'll be the wish maker tonight. But all I ask of you is to spare your bride a heart attack," Gal giggles causing Maya's sniffle, "I don't want to play rescue tonight. That's your responsibility now."

Her sister's lips crack into the most dazzling smile Maya had ever given. She was happy. She was ready and everything Gal wished for her little sister was this exact moment of happiness to last forever.

"Let's get you down the aisle, אחות(sister)," Gal murmurs fondly, guiding Maya through the living room and towards her future.

Tearful hugging from their father had broken the dam of tears as Ilana rushed to pat Maya's eyelids to prevent any further ruining of her makeup. The languishing drive had their nerves on end as Gal had slipped a much needed drink in her sister's hand. But now as her family stood in front of the wood and glass chapel, Gal couldn't believe how mythical the dwelling's transformation had become. A plain wooden building adorn with a plethora of flowers that complimented the orange fiery skies. The woodland surroundings dressed accordingly with the sunset creating the flawless glow that was purely ethereal.