Cingulomania- a strong desire to be held in someone else's arms

Lily....

Security. Safety. Protection. Content.

Words chant repeatedly in her mind, walking through the lobby of lavish entities. An empire built on steadfast power and unmatched determination. The multibillion company prized for their passionate drive and an equally impressive Chief Executive Officer. The youngest multibillionaire with her relentless dedication and fearless leadership.

It was a miraculous contradiction being with the powerful woman with such oozing confidence that intimidated everyone around her, in the most respectful way. And yet be the kindest softie in their private little bubble. She could be a frosty winter's day when Gal's alarms went off, but she was an alluring heat of a fireplace crackling with her and Lily ate it up. People didn't fear her, either they wanted to be her, be with her or envied her. Lily just wanted to be loved by the woman.

What's not to love about Gal? She was practically swimming in gold, her beauty was unmatched, and people fell in love with her.

But what Lily truly seen was the person behind the mask. She was granted the parts of the woman that no one seen before. Gal was the lost treasure that everyone sought out. And for some reason, Gal wanted, no, desired her.

Compared to Gal, Lily was a normal woman. She had the bare necessities of anything. She could cook. She could survive but nothing that could substantially stand out. Though she could maybe add the fact she has kept her body from producing stretch marks during her pregnancy. Her thighs were another story but Gal loved the curves she possessed, instead of the stick women in Gal's past. Other than that Lily paled in comparison.

The wall of men built like houses, no, a damn neighborhood came into view. Shocked expressions filled their faces before sly smiles followed. One by one glanced down at her belly before she felt Gal's arm that was nestled around her lower back, to rest on their babies. It was still something to get used to, their babies. But Gal had implemented that phrase ever since her ultrasound. Well, when she had claimed them as her own. Their eyes trailed the protective hand to their bosses, bosses, boss which had grown men standing at attention.

"Good morning boys," Lily gleams sliding her hand in Gal's and pulling her closer.

She didn't mind their presence because they knew her before Lily had even met the CEO. It was quite a story when she was just a night janitor and Jose would sometimes invite the guards to have dinner with them. Of course that was when Lily learned how to play poker and sometimes walked away with their money.

"Gentlemen," Gal bowed her head respectfully before guiding her towards the elevator.

Lily spun around as the elevator arrived, leaning in to kiss her girlfriend, "I'll see you for lunch?"

A smirk played across Gal's face before the woman pulled Lily in. She giggles fighting against her girlfriend whom dragged her into the elevator. Gal whipped around, keeping Lily from escaping before the elevator doors closed.

She slaps the CEO playfully, "our deal was that I walk you inside, not to the top floor," Lily scolds giddily.

Gal couldn't hide her smile, leaning in to steal Lily's lips, "honestly, I wasn't listening. You were too damn gorgeous to think, so it's your fault," she giggles, "and the babies agreed with me when they distracted you."

She gasps theatrically between her sweet assault on Gal's lips. The beauty was too damn irresistible that Lily couldn't contain herself. She slid her hands from Gal's shoulders up to the the woman's neck, rubbing the nape causing Gal's eyes to close.

"I know what you're trying to do," Gal whispers fondly relishing in Lily's minstrels. "Is there anyway I can convince you to have breakfast in my office?"