Ustulation(n.) a burning lust

Breathy panting floats through her bedroom unlike the alluring ones that would have Gal succumbing to the throes of their passions. Settling the last of the baby presents in the living room, she strolled through the hallway following Lily's sighs. She snuck to the doorway where her heart sighs giddily because no one could be this adorable than her Lily.

Stretching for the strap to release her swollen ankles, Lily grunts in frustration when she couldn't undo the loop for the damn umpteenth time. Just that morning, she could easily hook the strap through the fastener and now, she couldn't even reach past her ankle without feeling an elbow into her rib or pressure on her bladder. Must've been the desserts, she curses at herself.

"Hey," Gal murmurs warmly, approaching her pouting lover. She brushed back the strands that escaped Lily's hair tie.

She didn't waste any second, dipping her lips to kiss Gal's palm, "hi," Lily blushes.

Gal tips the woman's chin up and captures her pillowy lips, "you need some help?"

Lily bit her bottom lip which raised Gal's brow before she bent down to nip the woman's bottom lip out between her teeth. She shudders with a moan before gazing dreamily at the raven haired woman.

"You're going to make me swoon," Lily moans in daze before her hand lovingly lays between Gal's breast that twitch with the woman's laughter. "Actually, I would love your help. I can't get these off," she points to her heels.

She caressed Lily's chin, gradually turning the woman's eyes onto her before Gal slowly descended on one knee. Those brimming sapphires blown wide in astonishment was thrillingly satisfying, but Gal wasn't done. Tenderly, she lifted the blonde's leg up and placed the bottom of Lily's heel in the center of her chest.

"View's different from here," Gal purrs seductively because she wasn't one to bend, but she would gladly do so for the beautiful Goddess.

An unexplainable current ran through her body gazing at her dominant lover catering to her. Lily fisted the duvet cover as heavenly lips press meaningfully into her skin, sending a ruckus of goosebumps through her whole being.

She ogled victoriously from the affect she had on Lily as Gal tenderly scraped her fingertips around her woman's foot. She presses another kiss to the top of her woman's foot, just as she unhooked the loop causing Lily's breathy gasp.

A drawled out moan releases from her lips like Gal had unclasped her. Her breathes stutter as the nuisance set her free but with Gal there's always more. And she wasn't left disappointed when strong gentle fingers squeeze and pummel into every inch of her skin. She remembered reading about pressure points of the feet but Lily never experienced the connection until now as her nerve endings sent a thrilling pulse between her legs.

As Lily's eyes roll back, she was there in her pleasures. There was something about a reactive woman that always enticed her but with Lily's transparency, the act pleasured her in unspeakable ways. Touching her woman this way and being able to be in the moment of their throes was her undoing.

Flushed and flustered, Lily's body rolled against the deep pocket duvet until her foot hit the carpeted flooring. Her eyes flutter open dreamily swooning until her other foot replaced the other.

"You don't know how good this feels," Lily pants breathily.

Her lips lift into a seductive smirk, witnessing every single second of Lily's pleasures, "trust me, I know," Gal burrs trailing scorching kisses on her woman's foot.

Seeing her lover on her knees and giving made her heated with desires. She gripped the sheets tighter unable to hold back her moans as her core clenched. She needed more but Lily knew begging too fast would have prolong this tormenting moment.