Abvolate (v.) to fly away

Legs filled with jelly, Lily frantically stood in front of the mini symphony with her words stuck in her throat. The peevish disdain written on the pianist's face was astronomically fearful as Lily pricked her mind for courage to address her performers.

Nonchalantly, the original pianist was given the percussions as he glared at Lily whom hesitantly slid behind the keys. She watched as Quinn instructed the mini orchestra causing some distasteful murmuring. Still, even after this was decided an hour before the actual start of the wedding. Blame the bloody bride, Lily whisper shouts in her mind because since she had to orchestrate the band, the pianist was a pain.

Cracking her knuckles, Lily leans with as much confidence as she could exert despite her anxiety, "I'll start off each verse and come in on the second stanza. Listen for the conversions," she whispers softly.

Another glance at the chords had the quartet nodding in agreement. She gave Quinn a nod and the woman scuttled off to start the ceremony.

Her fingers lightly brushed the ivory and ebony keys, languishing in the pure memories that pertained to this beautiful instrument. And the glorious woman that will forever be remembered behind these keys.

Lily's eyes flared with tears for her grandmother that would kill just to be here to celebrate Victoria's special day.

"You play?"

Her teary eyes peered up before Lily's smile grew wider with her talented mother. Lily remembered her grandmother sharing fond memories of her mother's musical talent and even astonishing stories of her eloquent prancing. But by her mother's words, Lily realized that Olivia Greene meant it as a praise than a question. She nods softly, looking next to her, invitingly, "join me."

"I must not intrude-"

"You're not," Lily gleams brightly tapping the seat beside her before Quinn's flailing arms caught her attention.

The seat next to her was filled before Lily nods her cue to the wedding planner. Her fingers lay softly on the keys before her mother's hands mimic hers. She presses tenderly, drawling out the first few notes.

"Claire de lune, I know this one," Olivia utters fondly because the same song was her grandmother's go to when she was instructing students. Her mother flips another page and giggles warmly at the next song.

"Tori's favorite movie saga. Think you can keep up?" Lily teases giddily before her fingers delved into the ivory and ebony keys sending the first notes into motion.

Her mother's hands confidently synchronized with hers and soon the audience perks up with attention. But what caught Lily's attention was her mother humming skillfully with their tune. The violinist soft interludes grew as the cello intertwine flawlessly played then subtle melodies of the percussionist bringing the whole ensemble together.

The tall arch doors slowly opens and the crowd stands to welcome the wedding entourage which cued Lily into their entrance song. The small orchestra gradually silenced before her fingers skate softly into an instrumental reedition of river flows in you.

The officiant waltz down the aisle to start the procession with his black robes before he stood between the alter pillars that didn't disrupt the sun setting behind him.

Tears gather in her eyes as the perfect view of the aisle blooms with Vivienne Prescott and Ilana Gadot. Both elegantly regal women ambling gracefully down the aisle strewn in velvet and lace that was damn dignifying.

Just as both women took their places at the front row, Lily signaled for the band to slowly fade away before she transitioned into her own version of turning page, tenderly pulsing her fingers down on the smooth keys.