Mirifical (adj) amazing, wonderous,working wonders

Familiarity comforts every aching joint. Contentment riddled in every second. Languishing kisses superseded mindless overthinking. Sacred touches calms the brewing storms.

Everything she craved was at her fingertips that danced along defined beauty. Every sleepy muscle at the end of her silly assaults. Her goofy antics upon the ethereal goddess that still stole her breathes just by existing.

Despite being hyper sensitive of Gal's hectic schedule, she didn't want to waste another second even if the beauty was sleeping. Although she should be used to an abnormal sleep routine, Lily had no control over early mornings especially when her babies were doing cartwheels.

Speaking of cartwheels, her bladder was taking a beating. She pouts softly, peeling herself away from her slumbering lover before seeking her girlfriend's long sleeve. She chuckles slipping on the woman's top as it became her utmost favorite thing to steal during mornings like these. She buttons a few while striding into the en-suite bathroom.

The week has been hectic for Lily. The stresses of working with her realtor to sell her first home whilst battling the time differences had her scrambling for her paperwork. Luckily for her, she had the sense to keep important documents with her. Though between emails and faxing she had spent a lot of time trying to organize a folder. And fortunately for her, Lily got to spend her day in Gal's office using all the woman's tools. A bit of her felt like she was invading her girlfriend's space though in contrast, Gal couldn't keep her hands to herself. Not that Lily was complaining since lately she's been feeling clingy. That led to her predicament.

Within days of putting her house on the market, Lily had several offers vying for her property. Her realtor didn't lie about the eagerness of buyers as it was an absolute bidding war. What she had originally listed her house for, she settled on an offer that was hundred thousand over the price. Overpriced but all the more welcoming if she wanted to invest in a home in New York.

Relief swells in her despite the chilly contrast of the marbled flooring. A smile stretching across her lips as she glances down at the buttons haphazardly straining to keep her growing belly in.

There was a time where the material slipped easily over her head and now, she barely could button a few. Her breasts had multiplied by half and her girlfriend marveled in the swell. Her thighs had taken on weight, not as noticeably larger but by the way the gap between her legs has reduced tells another story. Despite all the walking she had done and the multiple workout sessions in the gym, her body was changing. Insecurities were running rampant and tangle that with her emotions, it was a disaster.

Tears began to appear in her vision before Lily could stop herself. She couldn't resist the questions running through her mind. Feelings have changed when appearances developed. People lose attraction to one another when someone lets themselves go and Lily couldn't help herself from letting her insecure thinking get the best of her. Gal could one day wake up and be completely disgusted with her, such as the simple thing of her thighs chafing.

She finished quickly, sniffling at her disastrous state. She was the size of a damn whale and now the pain radiating in her calf was the topper to push her tears flowing down her cheeks. She grasped tightly onto the counter, planting her heel firmly on the ground before tenderly lifting her toes higher to stretch out the damning kink.

"Darling?"

At her velvety voice, Lily clamps a hand over her mouth. But her girlfriend's concerning gaze reflected in the mirror got the best of her. She slaps said hand down on the counter as she bit down harshly on her bottom lip.

As if Gal needed any invitation, she rushed in at Lily's discomfort and reached down. Her fingertips tenderly applies pressure to her lover's right calf, massaging gently. Although her eyes were straining to stay open, her woman trumps hours of sleep even if it was just three hours ago she tumbled into bed. She slipped one hand down to help support Lily's foot, pulling it softly until she felt Lily slowly relaxing into her touch.