Unbitted(adj.) unbridled, unrestrained

No POV....

The ruckus jeering slammed her heart out of her chest along with it, her phone. Tumbling and scattering to the floor before Lily could comprehend the crowded room. Her eyes dilated with balloon shaped words of baby and shower before gasps escaped her lungs. Then the inevitable bladder pangs that had her bent over before familiar faces appeared in front of her face.

Her eyes glazed over with tears, gazing at the perfection of age before Aunt Regina pulled her into a hug. Another pair of arms engulf her and by the citrusy perfume, Lily knew Aunt Vivienne completed the pair.

"W-what are you two-"

In spurts of teary sniffles, Lily couldn't complete a damn sentence before her aunts were pushed out of the way by her best friend.

"Let me get in here," Victoria sasses almost sweeping Lily off her feet. But with the distinct height difference, her tiptoes scraped the flooring.

She squeezed Tori with all her might before Lily pushed her best friend off, followed by a flurry of swipes. "You insufferable idiot! You gave me a scare," she enunciated causing Tori's barking laughter.

She didn't have time to breath before messy limbs engulf her. A swirly tuff of blonde tresses before Lily wiggles out and envelopes four young women that she missed with her all. Doey eyes of her twins, tearily gazing up at her before Lily placed pressing kisses to Liza and Lia's cheeks.

"My babies are here," Lily sniffles overwhelmed by their love.

Surprisingly, Lara hadn't fought when Lily pulled the goth into her arms and kissed her feverishly. She hadn't seen her sister shed a tear but in this moment Lara just hid in her chest. The unspoken words of regret still lingered because Lily had made mistakes distancing herself from her siblings. And sadly it showed with every clinging limb that wouldn't let her go.

A tap on the shoulder had Lily squealing happily before her mother held her tighter than before, "congratulations," Olivia expresses warmly. The reddish hair caught her eyes and Lily couldn't help how her mother found unconditional love. The lovely couple grasping onto one another before bouncing curls appeared.

"Aunt Lily!"

She swept Zephyr into her arms, kissing her feverishly, "my sweet Zephy," she murmurs sweetly.

London took the opportunity, hugging Lily with her all, "surprise, surprise," she squeals excitedly.

Lily sniffled back her tears, "you knew," she mutters.

"Of course I did," London quips playfully before gesturing to Tori, "it was her idea."

Her eyes trailed to her best friend before Lily's face dropped. Cozied together was the newlyweds which meant....her eyes searched the familiar faces including her coworkers at the hospital but her heart truly melted when cocoa orbs locked onto hers.

Lily lost herself as the scrumptious CEO smirks sassily in her business suit. Always wearing her authority in public which Lily couldn't wait to feel the material between her grasps. But what had her heart falling deeper in love with the woman was the little bundle snuggled into Gal's arms. Immediately recognizing the muslin blanket that she had gotten Zane and the slow cooing placed upon him. Again, there goes the woman stealing away her heart and the hearts of others.

"She looks good with a baby," London murmurs warmly at her side causing her dimpled smile. "She's good with him. Consider yourself lucky," she adds bumping into Lily's side.

"I am," Lily sniffles happily. She shakes her head as Gal's smile grew. A carefree smile that was only reserved for her.

But before she could close the distance, Lily was surrounded by eager coworkers that couldn't wait to express their congratulations. Unsurprised by the charming plastic surgeon being present, Liam was such a sweetheart.