Slam Dunk

At Pops' house, the trio are playing a video game. "Which way am I gonna go? Which way am I gonna go?" Mordecai asked. The phone rings in the background. The three are playing a basketball game. Mordecai's player makes a slam dunk. "Stuffed again!" He said. Pops comes into the room with the phone. "(Y/n), it's for you." He said. "Dudes, pause it." (Y/n) said. (Y/n) keeps playing but the duo continue. "Pause it!" She shouted. (Y/n) gets up to answer the phone. "Okay! Okay! Geez." Rigby said. (Y/n) answers the phone from the hallway/. "Hello?" She asked. "Hey (Y/n), it's Sam." Sam said. (Y/n) is shocked. Meanwhile, the duo are still playing. "Which way am I gonna go? Which way am I gonna go?" Rigby asked. Rigby makes a shot with his player and laughs. "Eat on that, Mordecai." Rigby said, and Mordecai glares at him.

"Ha! That was just a lucky shot." He said. "Oh really? Want to put that theory to the test?" Rigby asked. "You're on!" Mordecai said. They notice (Y/n) coming back and pause the game. "Guys, guys! Sam just called." (Y/n) said. "What? Why?" Rigby asked. "He wants me to make him a website." (Y/n) said. "Boo! What about our game of "Hoop Jams 5000?" (Y/n)?" Mordecai asked. (Y/n) runs upstairs to the computer room. "Ugh!" The duo said. The duo follow her to the computer room, where she is getting started. "(Y/n), Come on!" Rigby said. He takes the sheet of paper on the desk.

"You can't even do it right now, anyway. Muscle Man has the computer for the whole day." The signup sheet has Muscle Man for the whole day. "What?" She looks out the window. "He's not even here. He's playing basketball." She said. The trio see the duo playing. "Boom-skaka-laka!" Muscle Man said. "Oh, well. You snooze, you lose. I'm sure this will only take a second anyways." (Y/n) starts up the computer, but Muscle Man suddenly appears at the door. "What are you doing?" He breathes.

"Did you not see the sign-up sheet?" He asked. "You were outside playing basketball. I figured..." (Y/n) said. "Oh, you figured? You figured you'd use the computer on someone else's time slot?" Muscle Man asked. "Well..." (Y/n) said. "You wait your turn just like everybody else in this joint. Now get lost. I got to watch my downloads." The trio go into the duo's room. "Ugh! Why does he have to be such a jerk?" (Y/n) asked. Muscle Man is laughing in the background. (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby look out the window and see he's playing basketball again. "Oh, forget this." (Y/n) said as she goes back to the computer, but Muscle Man returns. "Did I not make myself clear?" He asked. "What? You're not even using it!" (Y/n) said.

"I'm waiting for an e-mail from this hottie I met online yesterday." Muscle Man said. "What? You met your mom online yesterday?" Rigby asked, and (Y/n) snickers. "Why you got to take it there bro? Oh, you fools definitely aren't getting the computer now." Muscle Man said. "Who you calling fool?" Rigby asked. "Dude, I need the computer to make a webpage for Sam. How about we play you a game of basketball for it?" (Y/n) asked. "Puff! Ha! Ha! Ha! You guys don't stand a chance." Muscle Man said.

"Oh, yeah. Winner gets the computer for a week." (Y/n) said. "Check." (Y/n) said. "Mate." Muscle Man throws the ball at her and she throws it, Muscle Man then catches it and scores. "Aw!" Rigby tries to dodge Fives but the ghost keeps blocking him. "Yeah, baby!" Muscle Man said. Rigby tosses (Y/n) the ball and she grabs it, and Muscle Man grabs her from behind. "Go ahead. You can't make it from there." (Y/n) tosses the ball but misses.

"Oh! Oh! Brick!" Muscle Man said. "Ugh!" (Y/n) said. Five throws the ball and scores. Rigby tries to throw the ball but Fives slaps him. "Hey!" (Y/n) said angrily. Muscle man scores again. Mordecai and Rigby try to stop Fives but he pushes them both back and scores. Muscle Man and Fives end up getting score after score. "(Y/n), you're looking a little confused. Did you know that we only need one more point to win?" Muscle Man asked. Her eyes widen. "What?!"

He then scores again. "Boom-shaka-laka! Computer rights for a week! You know who else likes to score so she can get computer rights for a week? My mom!" He shouted. Sam rides by on a bike. "Hey (Y/n)! Thanks for helping me with the website." He waves at her. She slowly stares at him. "Sure, no problem..." she said slowly. Her best friends look at her lovestruck face and cross their arms, huffing. Rigby groans angrily, and Muscle Man snickers. "Muscle Man, computer rights for a month." (Y/n) said.