Silver Dude

Mordecai and Rigby are playing a game called "Zombies Return" as kids. "Wow!" Then they play "Zombies Return 2: Massacre Mall" as teens. "Wow!" Then they play "Zombies Return 3: Blood Bunker" slightly older. "Wow!" Back in the present, Mordecai and Rigby, along with (Y/n) this time, are watching TV and Mordecai keeps changing the channels. "Lame. Boring. Change it. Change it." Rigby said. "From the series that just wouldn't die." Mordecai and Rigby are surprised by this.

"Control a zombie with all new moves. Boomer-arm, Bellowing Bile. The final game with more terror, and bigger bites. "Zombies Return 4: Fatal Finale." $49.99. Wherever video games are sold." The announcer said. "Dude, it's the last game of the series!" Mordecai said. "Aw, man! Did you see those graphics? It looks just like real life!" Rigby makes video games sounds and (Y/n) giggles. "We need to get that game. Plus, you need to play this game (Y/n)." Mordecai said. Rigby gets excited for this. "Oh yeah! It'll be your fist time playing this! That totally calls for a party!" Rigby said. "Wow, you guys are really into this game, huh?" (Y/n) asked. "Well yeah! We've played each one throughout our lives. We grew up with this series."

Mordecai said. "Yeah, which is why you NEED to play it!" Rigby said eagerly. "But just one question, how do we get it? All those bits cost extra money." Rigby asked. "Hmm."  Benson is in his office, and Mordecai and Rigby slightly open the door as (Y/n) stands behind them and start to whisper. Benson didn't hear it. "Benson." Benson starts to get angry. "Benson, can you hear us?" Rigby asked. "Yes, I can hear you! What do you want?!" Benson asked angrily. "What'cha doing?" Rigby asked.

"What game do you want to buy?" Benson asked, and (Y/n) snickers. "Game?" Mordecai laughs. "What? No, come on. We wanna work, you know? Get our hands dirty. Sunshine." Benson stops and looks at him. "Zombies Return 4." Mordecai said. "No. If you buy some new game, you'll end up doing even less work than you do now." Benson said. "It's not just some new video game, it's the last in the quadrilogy." Rigby said. "Is that a word?" (Y/n) asked. "Yes, it's a word!" Rigby shouted.

"This game grew up with us and we grew up with it. We need to see it through to the end. Plus, (Y/n)'s never played it before. We want her to play it with us." Mordecai said. "Hmm. I guess there is one thing left. If you wax all the floors." (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby are excited. "And I mean ALL of them." Benson said. "Whooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Barame dame dames, playing video games!" Mordecai and Rigby said. "NOW!!" Benson shouted. "Barame dame dame." (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby run out and start waxing the kitchen floors rushingly.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!" Mordecai said. Benson later comes in. "What are you doing?" He asked. "The chore....?" (Y/n) said. Benson picks up the chair. "This is NOT how you do this!" Benson puts it back on the floor and it slides to (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby. "You have to pick up every piece of furniture and move it outside... including the fridge!" Benson shouted. "How are we supposed to do that?" Rigby asked. "Figure it out!! And clean the floors before you wax them!" Benson shouted.

"But-" Mordecai said. "Do it right or I won't pay you!" Benson walks out. "Why do I even—?" "Ugh!" The trio said. "Come on, let's get this over with." (Y/n) said. She, Mordecai and Rigby move the fridge out of the way, revealing a large fridge stain. They are sickened by the sight of it. "This is gonna take forever!" Rigby shouted. "Wait. Shh. Do you hear that?" Mordecai asked. "Hear what?" Rigby asked. "Money." Mordecai said. They look out the window. They notice a silver guy performing acts and earning money from people passing by. "Whoa. That silver guy is just juggling glass balls and people are paying to see it." Rigby said.

"Yeah, that's pretty lame if you ask me." (Y/n) said. "Dude, that's it! A few hours of street performing, and we'll have the cash to get that game." Mordecai said. "Sure beats waxing the floors like a chump." Rigby throws the sponge in the bucket and kicks the bucket. "Now let's get some silver paint." He sad. "Wait, we can't rip that guy off, it's not cool. We gotta come up with our own thing." (Y/n) said. "Like what?" Rigby said. "Hmm..." (Y/n) said, deep in thought about it for a few moments. She then gasps and snaps her fingers. "I got it!" She said.