Sandwich of Death

In a commercial the trio are watching there's a temple and a volcano behind it. "Thousands of years ago, in the most ancient of dojos, the most delicious sandwich in the world entered our realm." The sandwich flies out of the volcano and a man on a sidewalk catches it and eats it. "The only problem is if you eat it wrong... You'll die." The announcer said. "Huh?" The man asked. The man explodes. Then the scene cuts to a shirtless man holding the sandwich. "Fortunately, men discovered the correct way to eat it." The man's pants get ripped into jean shorts and a mullet wig appears on his head. "With cut-off jean shorts and the proper haircut."

The man holds the sandwich up, then the scene cuts to a montage of random guys with jean shorts and mullets eating the sandwich in different ways. "Death Sandwich! Death Sandwich! If you don't eat it right, you're gonna DIE tonight! It's the Death Sandwi-i-i-i-i-i-ich!! So come on down to "Death-Kwon-Do Pizza & Subs." The announcer then points to the camera. "And remember, eat it right or you'll die!" He shouted. The trio look at each other and run out the door; they go to the "Death-Kwon-Do Pizza & Subs" in the Two Peaks Mall; (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby run to the counter.

"Uhh..." the trio said. The Sensai turns around, wearing an apron and is holding a notepad and pen. "How may I help you?" He notices Mordecai and Rigby. "You guys?!" He asked. "Haha, hey." Mordecai said. "So, you have the nerve to look me in the eye after nearly destroying my Death-Kwon-Do business?!" The Sensai asked. "What did you guys do?" (Y/n) asked, crossing her arms. Rigby chuckles nervously. "Uh... we stole pages from his book." Rigby said. "Oh..." (Y/n) said. "Look, we're sorry about that, man. But hey, it looks like you really bounced back.

Got this whole sandwich gig going on, looking good." Mordecai said. The Sensai sighs. "You're lucky forgiveness is one of the many virtues of Death-Kwon-Do. So what can I get you?" He asked. "The Death Sandwich!" The trio said. "To receive the Death Sandwich, you must first sign this waiver of death." The Sensai said. "Yeah, sure. Let's do it." Mordecai said. "Why not?" Rigby asked. "Okay." (Y/n) said. Sensai shows the waiver saying "You can't sue me" and (Y/n) scoffs.

"Of course." She said, she and her friends sign it. "Alright, I'll have that out for you in a minute." The Sensai backflips to behind a table and makes the Death Sandwich and making noises at the same time; the Sensai puts his hands together and brings it to (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby. "One Death Sandwich." He said. "Yeah-yuh!" The trio said. "But, remember. If you don't eat it right, you die." The Sensai said. "Yeah, yeah. Wear mullets and jean shorts. We got it." Rigby said. "We did watch the commercial." (Y/n) said. Mordecai grabs the sandwich. Later the trio are in the kitchen in Pops' house. "Man, I'm about to tear this thing up!" Rigby said. (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby laugh as they open it.

"Whoa, wait. We gotta get mullets and cut-offs first." (Y/n) said. "Aw, yeah, yeah, yeah. Now you're talking lunch!" Rigby said. "Death Sandwich! Death Sandwich! Death Sandwich!" (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby leave the sandwich on the table and walkout of the kitchen; Benson walks in, whistling and sees the sandwich on the table. "Well, well, well. Looks like it's time for a little payback. Let's see how they like it when somebody else steals their sandwich." Benson takes a bite of the sandwich. (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby enter the kitchen wearing mullets and cut-off jean shorts.

"Death Sandwich! Death Sandwich!" The trio shouted. "Aw, what?" Rigby asked. "Benson!" (Y/n) shouted worriedly. Benson coughs. He has turned green in the face and is choking and gagging. "Whoa, are you alright?" (Y/n) asked worriedly. "It really is a death sandwich." Rigby said. "Death sandwich? Why would you buy something that kills people?" Benson asked. "It doesn't if you eat it the right way!" (Y/n) shot back. "Why would you eat somebody's sandwich!?" Rigby asked. "Come on, guys. This is serious. We gotta get Benson a cure from the Death Sandwich before it's too late." Mordecai said. The quartet go back to the Death-Kwon-Do Pizza & Subs.