Trash Boat

Rigby is watching a commercial about Barracuda Death wish on TV. "Fame, fortune, ultimate power. Today on behind the bands, we give you an inside look at one of the greatest bands the world has ever known. They are: Barracuda Death wish." The announcer said. "Awesome!" Rigby said. "I'm here with musical masterminds, Crash, Hawk Daniels, and the brains behind the band, The Urge. You guys are at the top of your game right now. What's the secret to your success?"

The announcer asked. "Two words: name change. I love me mum and all, but the name she gave me originally—not so awesome. So I changed my name to The Urge. Just rolls off the tongue better." The urge said. "Fascinating. How did you come up with it?" The announcer said. "I simply took two words of random and put them together. I picked "The" and "Urge." The Urge. Once I did that..." he vocalizes while a guitar plays in the background. "I became the coolest person in the world!" He said. "Aw, coooool, I wanna change my name to two completely random words. But what words should I pick?" Rigby looks at a trash can and a picture of a boat. "Hmmm... hmmm.... hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm." Rigby said.

~Time Skip~

"Mordecai, (Y/n)! What would you say if I changed my name to ..." Trash Boat (formerly Rigby) sticks his finger out. "Trash Boat!" He said. (Y/n) stares at him in bewildered. "You're kidding, you're kidding, right?" She asked him. Trash Boat's heart was crushed. He honestly didn't think she'd react like that. "I'd say you're a total loser." Mordecai said. "You wouldn't say it was cool?" Trash Boat asked. "Not if you're changing your name to Trash Boat... Wait, you're not actually considering changing your name to Trash Boat, are you?" Mordecai asked. "What? No, I was just joking." Trash Boat said.

"Then what are you hiding behind your back?" (Y/n) asked suspiciously. "Nothing." Mordecai lunges at Trash Boat and laughs. "No!" Trash Boat shouted, and (Y/n) face palms with a groan. "Rigby are you serious?! You actually changed your name to Trash Boat?!" She asked. Trash Boat laughs nervously. "Maybe?" He asked, and (Y/n) face palms again. "Ugh! You idiot!" She shouted. "What in your right mind thought that was a good idea?!" She asked.

Mordecai holds the frame away and looks at it. "Certificate of Name Change?" He laughs. "You actually did it?" He asked. Trash Boat angrily snatches the frame back. "Give me that!" He shouted. "Oh, man. Wait until everyone hears about this." Mordecai runs away. "Hey, everybody! Rigby legally changed his name to Trash Boat!" He shouted. "No, wait! I gotta change my name back to Rigby." Trash Boat said. Later Trash Boat is at the courthouse. "How can I help you?" The lady asked.

"I'd like to change my name back." Trash Boat said. "That'll be fifty dollars." The lady said. "But I don't have fifty dollars." Trash Boat said. "It's fifty dollars to change your name, otherwise you're stuck with it forever." The lady said. "Forever?" Trash Boat asked in horror. "Is there anything else I can help you with, Trash Boat?" The lady asked. "Ugghhh!" Trash Boat walks away. "Next." A man walks up. "Uh, I'd like to change my name back to Chad." He said. "That'll be fifty dollars, Mr. Butt Checks." The lady said. Back at the house, Muscle Man looks through binoculars.

"Hey, dudes, Trash Boat is back!" He said. All talk while walking down the stairs to see Trash Boat. A banner that says 'Welcome Home Trash Boat' is strung from the house. "Oh, Trash Boat." Pops said. "Traash Boooat!" Mordecai shouted. "Hey, Trash Boat." Benson said. "Did you have to tell everyone?" Trash Boat asked. Trash Boat's eyes trail over to (Y/n), who looked pissed. Not at him this time, but at Mordecai and everyone else. "Yes. It's that funny." Mordecai breaks into a grin. "Trash Boat." He said. He laughs. 'When Mordecai told us, we thought it was only right to welcome you back as a new man. A new man called Trash Boat." Benson laughs. "Here." He gives him a name tag with the name Trash Boat on it.

"Yeah, thanks. Look, is there any extra work around that I can do?" Trash Boat asked. "Whoa-ho! Extra work? You really are a new man, Trash Boat." Benson laughs. "Seriously, I need fifty bucks so I can change my name back." Trash Boat said. "Well, I'm sorry to say that trash ship has sailed. Muscle Man and Hi-Fives have already taken care of all the extra work." Benson said. "Yeah, loser. Don't come begging us for money. Fives and I already spent it all on sweet temporary tattoos. Check it out." Muscle Man lifts up his shirt, revealing a wolf tattoo, and (Y/n) flinches in disgust. "But aren't those things really cheap?" Trash Boat asked.