Grave Sights

All of the park workers are outside, as Benson gives an announcement. "All right, listen up. The cart needs a new suspension system, I don't know why that would be." Benson said. The trio look around innocently. "The old cemetery is falling apart and the house is in need of general repairs." Benson said. "What's wrong with the house?" Muscle Man asked. The stair he's sitting on breaks. "Does that answer your question?" (Y/n) asked. "The problem is, we don't have the money to fix any of it. So does anyone have any ideas for how we can raise the money to cover these costs?" Benson asked, and Rigby raises his hand. "Yes, Rigby?" Benson asked. "What's in it for us?" He asked.

"If you come up with something successful, you'll get a... ...paid day off." Benson said. "What?!" The trio asked. "Hey, I got some choice sports equipment in the shed! Let's have a sports tournament, and get physic—" Muscle Man began, but the stair breaks apart, and he falls through and (Y/n) winces slightly. "You okay?" She asked him. "I'm good." He said. "Any other ideas?" Benson asked. "A bake sale!" Pops said. "No." Benson said. "A concert?" Skips asked. "Mmm..." Benson said. "Oh! Hey Benson—" Mordecai began. "No." Benson said. "We could—" Rigby tried. "No." Benson said again. "Come on, Benson, just hear them out!" (Y/n) said, and Benson sighs.

"Fine. What is it?" He asked. "We could have a scary movie night!" Rigby said. "Yeah, in the abandoned cemetery!" Mordecai added. "You guys want to see a scary movie there?" Benson asked. "Yes." Mordecai said. "I don't know, I actually think that's a good idea, Benson." (Y/n) said. "You know what? I think you're right. That could actually work. That's not a bad idea!" Benson said. "Aw, what?" Muscle Man asked. "Yeah. We had a movie night there a long time ago. It was a huge success!" Skips said. "Ooh! A night of the macabre in the crypt! How exciting!" Pops said.

"Alright, it's settled then." Benson gives everyone their jobs. "Skips, you'll set up the chairs." He said, and (Y/n) cringes a little, remembering back to when he had given her best friends that job and how that turned out. So she was thankful that that wasn't their job this time. "Hmph." Skips said. "Pops, you'll be in charge of concession." Benson said, and Pops laughs. "Muscle Man and High Five Ghost, you'll be in charge of decoration duties." Benson said. "Yeah!" Muscle Man High fives Hi Five Ghost.

"I'll be in charge of admissions. (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby... You're in charge of getting the movie and getting the word out. But if this doesn't work, you won't be getting a paid day off." Benson said. "Pfft, it's gonna work." Mordecai scoffs. Him and Rigby then start rapping. "Because we know everything about scary movies, and you know nothing about scary movies! We'll save the park with our knowledge of scary movies!" They said. "STOP SINGING OR YOU'RE FIRED!" Benson shouted. "Our... knowledge... of... scary... movies." The duo said, suddenly stopping, and (Y/n) giggles.

"We'll go get the movie." She said. The trio go to the Movie Shack Hut. "You find anything yet?" Mordecai asked his friends. "We gotta get this one!" Rigby said, he's holding a videocasette of Mounties of Death: Hoser Spree. "Mounties of Death: Hoser Spree!" He said, and (Y/n) shrugs. "Eh, the book was better." She puts back the tape. "Oh, this is a classic of Italian horror!" She goes to a VHS of Libraria: Beware the Dewey Dethimal System. "Libraria!" (Y/n) said. "(Y/n), what is with you? Nobody's gonna want to read subtitles!" Rigby said. "Oh, so you guys think you know about horror? Come into my lair." An employee said. (Y/n) cringes at that.

"Wrong choice of words there, my dude." She said. The employee gets a DVD from under the counter. "This is from my personal stash." He said. The trio look at it. "Zombocalypse 3D!" He said. "Oh yeah, I saw this a few years back." Rigby said. "No you didn't." The employee said. "Huh?" Rigby asked. "This is the foreign boot-leg director's cut. 3 hours and 28 minutes of remastered pee your pants horror and gore that will make your eyeballs barf!" The employee said. "Oh lovely." (Y/n) said sarcastically. "Wait." She takes the tape out of the case.