Cool Bikes

The trio are riding around in the golf cart and bringing it back to the garage damaged so Benson sees it the next day and gets mad. The next day, Mordecai and Rigby walk to the garage. "Ready for some more cartin'?" Mordecai asked. "You know it!" Rigby said. The duo gasp upon seeing bikes instead of the cart. "Aw, what?" They asked. "Where's the cart?" Rigby asked, and (Y/n) walks up to them. "Sorry guys, it's at the shop. Benson told me to tell you that after your little excursion yesterday, your cart privileges have officially been revoked..." she said. "But these bikes are for little kids!" Mordecai said. "Hey, you want to act like kids, this is what you get." Benson said as he approaches the trio. "But we're not going to look cool riding kids bikes around." Rigby said.

"Cool? That's what you care about?" (Y/n) asked, raising an eyebrow. "What?! You want to know what's cool? Doing your job. Respecting park property. You're to work, not be cool!" Benson said. "Well, fine. It doesn't matter if we don't have the cart. We can be cool no matter what. I mean, with some maintenance, and some new paint, these bikes will be so cool." Mordecai said. "Yeah! And then you'll both have to admit that we're cool too." Rigby said. "Heh. Yeah, right. The day I admit you're cool is the day I give you back the cart." Benson said. "But we are cool, right (Y/n)?"

Mordecai said. She was about to answer until Benson beat her to it. "No you're not." He said. "I was asking her!" Mordecai said. "Quiet!" Benson scolded. "Okay, how about this, if we can get you both to admit that we are cool, then you have to give us the cart back." Mordecai said. "Sounds good to me, because it will never happen." Benson said. "You're wrong! You're all like, "that'll never happen", and then we'll get all cool, and then you will be like "Whoa!" and then we'll be like

"In your face!" Rigby said, and (Y/n) snickered. "And I'll be all like—" Benson turns red with anger. "GET BACK TO WORK!!!" He walks off angrily. (Y/n) looks back at her best friends and follows him. Rigby turns to Mordecai. "Aw man, this blows! I can't believe (Y/n) doesn't think we're cool! She's our best friend!" Rigby shouted, sounding kind of hurt. "Dude, she never said that, she never had time to answer my question because of Benson." Mordecai said.

"Yeah, but it still blows. I mean, this is (Y/n) we're talking about! I want her to think we're cool!" Rigby shouted. "She does, man. And if she doesn't, she will." Mordecai said. Mordecai and Rigby decorate their bikes with cushions and foil. They then ride up to (Y/n). "Hey (Y/n), check out our cool new rides." Mordecai said. "Bet you think we're pretty cool huh." Rigby said, she walked over and was about to say something when Benson walks over. "What? How many times do I have to tell you two you are not cool! Now get back to work! Argh!" He walks off.

Muscle Man, Hi Five Ghost and two women pull up next to Mordecai and Rigby on the golf cart. "Muscle Man, what are those things?" A woman asked. "Those are losers, baby. You don't want nothin' to do with those." Muscle Man said. The golf cart does a burnout and drives away. "Later grandmas!" Muscle Man said. "Dude, it's time to do some shopping." Mordecai and Rigby go to 'Das Coolest' and buy clothes. Mordecai and Rigby stand by a fountain in their new clothes and bikes. "Hey dorkwads!" Muscle Man said. Mordecai and Rigby turn,

Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost walk towards them. "Huh? Woah, you guys actually look kinda cool." Muscle Man said. "That's unexpected!" Rigby said. "Woah, thanks bro!" Mordecai said. (Y/n), Pops and Skips come, everyone murmurs in excitement. Benson walks up to them. "Hey, quit murmuring excitedly! These two are not cool." Benson said. "Dude, Benson, just admit it." (Y/n) said. "What?!" Benson turns to look at her. "I mean, you do have to admit that they look pretty cool now." (Y/n) said. "You'll never be cool no matter how many trendy clothes you wear, (Y/n). Besides, can't you see what they're doing?" He asked, and (Y/n) looked confused by that. "Huh? What'd you mean?" She asked, and Benson sighs and face palms. "Honestly (Y/n), you're so oblivious sometimes, they're trying to impr-"