The Christmas Special

Santa's Workshop explodes. The alarms go off, and a man in a winter jacket (which is covering up his face), and goggles is running away with a big red present. He escapes the destroyed workshop and uses a gun to destroy the lock to a door, which leads to a building where a bunch of airplanes and Santa's sleigh with the reindeer are. He heads to the outer limits of the North Pole,

where he takes his goggles off and unzips his coat, revealing he's an elf named Quillgin. Before he looks inside the present, the sleigh is hit by a man (Santa) on a flying snowboard with a scarf and bigger goggles (also hiding his face). He jumps in the sleigh and grabs the present before Quillgin can get it, and removes his goggles and scarf. "I can't let you do this, Quillgin." Santa said.

"You don't have a choice!" Quillgin said. Quillgin trips Santa and the two fight for the present, but Quillgin hits Santa's neck with his foot, and prepares to open the present. "Rudolph, deine nase! (Use your nose!) Rudolph uses his nose to blast Quillgin's hand, and Santa grabs the present and jumps off the sleigh;

Quillgin shoots 3 bullets in Santa's stomach, making him pass out. "Merry Christmas, Santa Claus." Pops' house is filled with decorations on it, and 3 cars parked by the stairs; Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree is playing in the background; the kitchen is filled with guests, along with MM and Skips; MM drops a Santa cookie, which makes it break.

"Man, these cookies are great! You know who else makes great cookies? MY... chael's bakery, on Fifth and Western. You been there?" Muscle Man goes to the living room and Benson and Audrey are seen talking to each other. "Oh, my gosh. That sweater is so cool." Audrey said. "Oh! You like it? Yeah, you know, it's just fun, festive. I like to get loose on holidays." Benson said,

"I mean, that's gotta be the winner for ugliest sweater, right?" Audrey asked. "Oh! Oh yeah. Pfft. Isn't it funny how ugly it is?" Benson laughs then sips his soda. "I'm gonna get more soda. Be right back." Pops is collecting the candy canes from the tree and putting them in his wallet. Pops laughs. "Christmas!" (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby rap a song to Sam on the phone. "We just wanna wish youse a Merry, Merry Christmas! M: Bells jingle! R: Kris kringle! Both: Wrap your gift like this, son! Wrap, wrap, wrap, wrap....tape, tape, bow!♫"

(Y/n) picks up her phone. "Did you hear it? Yeah, well you gotta see it with the moves. Ha. All right, well have fun with your parents. Merry Christmas, Sam!" She said. "Did he like it?" Rigby asked. "Yeah, I think so." In the kitchen, Maellard is tucking in his scarf before heading out. "Oh, are you leaving already, Mr. Maellard?" Benson asked. "It's Christmas Eve and I'm a busy man.

Six more parties to attend. That sweater's terrible. Good party, though." Mr. Maellard leaves. "Hey, I'll take it! Merry Christmas, sir!" Benson chuckles. "Well, alright." He goes to get a refill of soda and notices the bottle is empty. "Aw, man. Thomas?" He goes to the living room, where Thomas' head is stuck on the stair rail. "Oh, hey Thomas. Could you get some more soda from Skips' garage?" Benson asked. "Uh..well I'd love too.." Thomas wiggles his head.

"But, uh..." he said. "(Y/n)! Mordecai! Ri—" (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby walk up to Benson. "Yeah! We'll go!" (Y/n) said. "We'll get the soda." Rigby said. "Oh. Okay, great." Benson said. "This counts as your Christmas gift from us, though." Mordecai said. "My gift is you getting me more soda? Fine. Whatever." Benson said. "Ha ha! Yes!" Both high-five each other and (Y/n) rolls her eyes. "Tis' better to give than to receive!" Mordecai said. He, (Y/n) and Rigby leave.

"Uh... can someone give me a hand?" Thomas asked. It's a windy and chilly night outside; (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby are on their way to Skips' garage. "Man, don't you just love Christmas?" Mordecai asked. "If you mean getting gifts, then yeah." Rigby said. "Dude, of course that's what I mean." Mordecai said, and (Y/n) rolls her eyes. "Guys come on. You know that's not what Christmas is really about, right?" She asked, and they roll their eyes.