4

Taraji POV(A week later)

Taraji POV
(A week later)

I was driving on the highway stuck in stupid ass Atlanta traffic when I got a call from Kevin. "Hey Kev!"

"Wassup T just wanted to let you know everything is set. We got the driver, the actress who is supposed to be with the foundation everything. Soon as you get here we can run through everything" I grinned hearing that everything was going to plan. As he was talking I heard a bunch of dogs barking making me laugh.

"Kevin how many damn dogs did you get??"

"You said you wanted a lot of dogs!" He exclaimed. I chuckled "Okay I'm like 20 minutes out but you know how this traffic is"

"Alright that's fine see you when you get here sis" We hung up and thank god the traffic started moving. I arrived at the venue and couldn't stop smiling.

It was finally the day where I pranked Tasia. This was gonna be good. I felt my phone buzz and speak of the devil.

TasiaPooh
I'm almost to my hotel mama. I could really just drive myself to the venue!

My Baby
Absolutely not these people be acting crazy when they see celebrities. We already got a driver for you!

She was about to lose her mind when she get in that car. I hope she don't cuss the poor man out.

TasiaPooh
Fine :(

My Baby
You will be alright😂See you in a bit

TasiaPooh loved your message

I met with Kevin in the control room after meeting the dogs and my "big donor board member" Rex.

It was finally time to get the prank started and I was too excited.

We watched as Tasia got in the car. She looked so beautiful as usual. I could tell she was trying to be nice and polite but on the inside she was losing it.

She done accidentally cussed and all. Tryna act like she don't be cussing me out!

My assistant handed me my phone to call in.

"Hi baby" her soft voice came through the speakers making me smile. "Hi boo! What's going on? Y'all not here yet?" I said trying to sound concerned.

"I think he just made a few wrong turns but we gone be coming back up in a second"

"Alright well you alright? You good?" I asked seeing the anxiety all over her face.