21

Taraji POV

Taraji POV

"We can go upstairs"

Fantasia nodded and immediately got up. I quickly put Lola in her kennel and turned on some music before rushing up the stairs. I walked in the room just as she slid her top over her head with her back facing me. Biting my lip my eyes ran up and down her smooth chocolate skin.

Stepping close I placed both hands on her hips making her jump before relaxing into me. "I missed you so much. Those 3 days felt like forever" I mumbled placing kisses on her shoulder. She let out a soft sigh "I missed you too. I'm about to start packing you in my suitcase"

I chuckled and turned her around. Her hands started to run up and down my body and I smiled. "No ma'am it's my turn tonight" I said before softly pushing her back so she could lay down. Leaning down I initiated a deep kiss, the both of us moaning into it, Fantasia pulled on my shirt obviously wanting me to take it off. Once we came up for air I removed my shirt and pants leaving me in just my thong.

"Turn over for me baby I'll be back" Walking into the closet I grabbed the edible oil before going back out.

'Nice and Slow' by Usher started playing and I grinned. Tasia looked back at me giggling. Getting up on the bed I straddled her ass after giving it a nice smack. I shook my head at the way it rippled.

That was a wonderful sight.

The moan she let out made my brow raise. Let me find out she's a switch on the low. Pouring a line of oil on her back I started the massage.

My baby was so tense she's been working so hard. Making my way up to her shoulders I started working out the knots. She moaned softly. "That feels so good" She said softly. I placed a kiss on her back.

As I finished up the back of her body, showing extra attention to her ass, I had her turn over.

Let me take you to a place nice and quiet
There ain't no one there to interrupt
Ain't gotta rush

"I just wanna take it nice and slowww" I sang to her softly getting up in her face before pecking her lips. She giggled and gazed up at me. "Girl close them eyes I'm supposed to be taking it slow tonight"

I swear those eyes could hypnotize anybody. "I wouldn't mind going a little fast" She said boldly. Rolling my eyes playfully I placed my fingers over her eyes forcing them to close. "I bet you wouldn't! Now shh"

Pouring more oil on her I decided it was time to tease her a little. My hands went everywhere but where she wanted them. Purposely moving around her boobs but not touching them. She would huff every time I moved past them.