12

Taraji POV

Taraji POV

I woke up to kisses being placed on me. I opened my eyes once she got to my neck. I sighed happily once she came up to place sweet pecks on my lips.

"Mmm well goodmorning to you too" I said wrapping my arms around her neck. She chuckled before placing more open mouthed kisses on my neck. She kissed the tattoo behind my ear.

A soft moan slipped through my lips and I felt her smile. "Goodmorning baby. You sleep okay?" Her raspy voice sent shivers down my body.

I hummed and nodded soaking in all the attention I was getting. I absolutely loved it here. I used to hate mornings and now it's my favorite part of the day. Just us in our own little bubble before starting our day. I didn't even want to think about when she would have to go back home.

After a long week of interviews and photoshoots we had a break. It was finally Friday.

"You gonna actually work out with me today or stand in the corner and ogle me?" She asked teasingly. I laughed and looked up at her hovering over me. "Mmm I guess I'll participate. I can't promise my eyes won't wander though." I said reaching up for another kiss.

She snickered and sat up. I groaned pulling her back down. "Uht uht 5 more minutes baby please?" I added a pout for good measure making her shake her head. "Now you know I can't say no when you're looking at me like that. So spoiled. 5 minutes!"

I grinned. We spent the next few minutes switching between cuddling and kissing. I was now straddling her lap.

"So...about this date" I trailed off. She looked at the time. "Oh would you look at that it's been 5 minutes! Go put your workout clothes on and meet me in the gym." She said setting me on the bed and walking out.

I huffed. I'd been trying to get information out of her all week and she hasn't slipped up once.

After getting myself together and getting dressed I went to gym stopping to grab some water. Fucking around with Fantasia I'm gonna need a few of these.

Through the glass I could see her stretching. Sliding open the glass doors I stepped in.

She looked up and waved me over to join her. "Stretch before we get started. I'm about to put on some music."

I did as she said and started stretching. She had on a pair of athletic shorts and a fitted zip up jacket. I watched as she walked away to the speaker setup while shaking my head in amazement.

Damn.

'On My Mama' by Victoria Monet started to come through the speakers.