16

This was the CUTEST thing ever🥹she ran straight to Tasia

This was the CUTEST thing ever🥹she ran straight to Tasia. Anywaysss let's get into the chapter!

Taraji POV

Voices, music, and chaos filled the house as everyone was getting ready. Stylists and Makeup Artists were stressing over the fact that we wouldn't sit still. Keziah was in a fuss over the fact that neither me or Fantasia could hold her. It was definitely nap time.

Dallas was sitting on the couch as cool as a cucumber playing his video games meanwhile his older sister was panicking over whether or not she'd be able to walk in her heels. No matter how much me or Fantasia tried to reassure her she wouldn't calm down.

"Well if you fall just pretend the you were supposed to?" Dallas said from the couch. Zion groaned. I looked over at him. "Dallas." I said trying not to laugh. "Sorry RahRah. I was just trying to help!"

"That did not help baby boy I appreciate the effort though"

Keziah was getting more antsy by the minute so as soon as my face was set I went to grab her. I held her in my lap as I got my hair done. This was the best that could be done right now. Fantasia mouthed a Thank You and I squinted at her.

I keep telling her about thanking me for stuff like this!

She smiled and blew a kiss at me. I looked down and Keziah was starting to doze off while playing with my necklace.

20 minutes later Kendall walked in. He hugged Dallas and Zion before going to pick with Tasia. "Kendall I swear I'm going to stick this makeup brush in your eye. Get your shiny headed ass on!" She said and we all laughed. He walked over to kiss Keziah on the forehead before hugging me.

"Wassup T. You see how your girl be bullying me?" I flicked him. "Boy please! I just watched you go over there to purposely annoy her!" I said laughing.

He shook his head "This house is nice as hell Raj. Damn I wanna stay here too"

"Absolutely not. In fact tonight nobody will be staying here but Taraji and I" Fantasia answered quickly. I tried not to laugh too loudly so I didn't wake Keziah.

"Aww man mom why not?" Dallas asked from the couch.  "Yeah mommy why not?" Z asked with a grin.

"Yeah Tasia why not?" Kendall teased. I slapped his shoulder. "I'm about to call Capri." Tasia threatened. Kendall's grin dropped. "Okay okay chill out. I'm gonna go sit on the couch!" He picked Keziah up laying her in the unoccupied side of the couch and sat next to Dallas.

I looked down at my phone and texted the group chat with him and Zion.

Were you able to get the delivery setup?