18

Taraji POV(A few months later)

Taraji POV
(A few months later)

I snickered as I took a picture of Keziah asleep and sent it to Tasia. Softly shaking her she started to stir. Her little face contorted into a pout from being woken up.

"I know I know but you have school ladybug. Your daddy is going to be here to get you and take you to chick fil a before school"

Rubbing her eyes she sat in my lap for 5 minutes before finally speaking. "Okay. I have to potty" She said quietly. Taking her to her princess themed bathroom she sat down and peed.

She brushed her teeth and washed her face as I pulled out options for her to wear. We stood in front of her bed as she decided what to wear. "Mmm that one!" She said pointing to an outfit. Kissing her cheek I nodded. "That's what I was thinking too ladybug"

After she was dressed I laid her baby hairs down and she was ready to go.

Dallas was with Kendall already so he was squared away meaning we had a little time before it was time for her to go. I was chopping her up some strawberries as she sat and watched me.

"RahRah" She called out. I glanced up to let her know I was listening. "Yes babygirl"

"Are you and mommy married?" I choked on the strawberry I was chewing on. I visibly paused trying to figure out my next words. "What made you ask that Kezzy?"

She shrugged "Cause you act like it" I hummed. The door opened and I heard Kendall's voice. I thanked god that I wouldn't have to have that conversation with her by myself.

"Wassup T! Lil mama you ready?" He asked her as he gave me a hug. "Hey Ken" Keziah nodded as she hopped down from the chair. "Yes! See you later Rah Rah" She said coming to hug me and kiss my cheek. I smiled squeezed her softly. "See you later ladybug. Be good!"

After the door shut it was silent in the house. I fell back onto the couch pulling out my phone. I had been in North Carolina with my babies for a little. Tasia was currently in L.A. for the Grammys tonight and since Keziah and Dallas drove Ken crazy last time I offered to stay here.

A notification from Tasia popped up on my phone.

TasiaPooh
My stinkabuttt🥹

Lol she be knocked out

Did she give you any trouble this morning?

My Baby
No! Y'all gone stop acting like my boo a monster in the mornings.

TasiaPooh
Cause she is!

My Baby
Ntm on her!😭

You coming back tonight?