5

Fantasia POV

Fantasia POV

"Nothing Tasia. We're good"

I rolled my eyes and sighed watching Taraji walk into the house. She said we were good but I can tell something bothered her. For a second I thought it was jealousy I saw but I didn't want to assume.

The more I thought about it the more it made sense though. Her calling the worker my bestie, the constant huffs, and her facial expressions.

If she was jealous...then that meant...

A smile spread across my face. I might have to test my theory. She might want to kill me after but it's okay.

I got out of the car and went into the beautiful home. She was in the kitchen sitting on the island countertop eating fries.

She looked up when she heard me and held out the bag. I grabbed it. "Thank you. You still mad at me?"

She sighed "I'm not-I was never mad at you Tasia"

She was lying

I hummed in response. After 10 minutes I started to feel a way. She's never been mad at me before and it was throwing me for a loop.

I went to stand in between her legs and wrapped my arms around her waist. You couldn't tell unless you looked really close but her brows were slightly furrowed and her lips had more of a pout than usual.

I wish I could kiss all her worries away.

I placed a soft peck onto her cheek. "T whatever I did I'm sorry please stop being mad" I pleaded. This woman got me over here apologizing and I'm not even 100% sure what I did though I had an idea.

Sprung ass.

She gave a small smile but it wasn't as bright as her usual smile. One of her hands settled on the back of my neck. She softly scratched my scalp and it felt amazing.

"I'm no-" I cut her off before she could lie. "Why do you keep lying to me? When did we start doing that mama?"

"I'm not lying I'm not mad!" She stressed.

"But you were before" I stated. She sighed "Tasia..." She trailed off.

I huffed. I couldn't force her to tell me anything. I finished my food. "Alright Taraji. I'll leave you be. I'm going to shower." My tone was one of irritation.

She called out my name but I kept walking. I picked up my bag and walked into the guest room bathroom.

I started to hum a song that's been in my head as I scrubbed myself. I needed to go to the studio soon. Towards the end of my shower I grabbed my makeup remover balm and rinsed off my makeup.