8

Fantasia POV

Fantasia POV

The makeup artist was blending my eyeshadow when I heard the door. Zion went to open it and gasped. "Special deliveryyyy" she teased. I opened my eyes and seen the beautiful bouquet making me smile. By her face I knew exactly who they were from.

"Girl you got a man and ain't told nobody?" The makeup artist asked, I acted like I didn't hear him and got up to go get the card from Zion.

Pretty flowers for an even prettier woman.
I love you.
-T

I bit my lip smiling before looking for my phone. "I'll be right back" I announced to no one in particular. I walked upstairs to my bedroom and at my vanity dialing her number.

"Hey pooh how are you?" She picked up almost immediately.

"Hi baby I'm good even better after receiving the flowers. Thank you mama they're gorgeous"

"You do? Okay gooddd. Of course I just wanted to send you something to make you smile plus I know you're probably throwing up sliding down walls missing me." She joked making me chuckle.

"Absolutely I'm a wreck baby" I spoke dramatically.

"What you doing right now? I thought you had a shoot?" I played with the tie on my robe. "I do. I wanted to call and make sure you knew I got them. I'm currently sitting in my room...alone...in just my robe-"

She groaned "Fantasia Monique im hanging up."

"You better not" I warned.

She sighed "I am in public and how many hours away? Don't do this to me!" She pleaded.

"Just teasingggg. Okay I'll stop" I heard my name being called and groaned making her laugh.

"Girl go before you have them people waiting for too long!"

"Fineeee I'll talk to you later I love you"

"I love you too baby"

I hung up and went back downstairs. Zion was looking at me cheesing making me laugh. "You're loving this" I said sitting back down. She nodded hopping on the counter.

"I definitely am!"

I could see the makeup artist open his mouth to say something before I cut my eyes at him. I hated for anybody to be in my business. Especially because I barely knew him. I needed my makeup artist back and quickly.