27

Fantasia POV(Wasn't proofread

Fantasia POV
(Wasn't proofread...as usual😂)

Walking towards the backyard I had my drink in one hand and a pan of meat in the other. 'Persuasion' by Bryson Tiller & Victoria Monet blasted through my backyard.

I heard a squeal from across the pool making me chuckle. This was my baby song. Setting the pan down next to the table near Colman. "Thank you ma'am!" He said bumping me with his hip. Laughing, giggling, and splashing was heard from the pool as Kendall played with the kids.

"Kendall if you throw my baby in that water again I'm whooping your ass!" Dani yelled. I made my way over to Kendall's girlfriend Capri as she was sitting by herself watching the pool.

"Hey boo! Imma need you to hurry up and finish that drink so I can get you another one!" I said plopping down on the chair next to hers. She laughed and shook her head. "Stop clocking my drink you alcoholic! Your girlfriend just came and said the same thing!" She spoke through her laughter.

I snickered and shrugged. "I like for all my guests to at least be pleasantly tipsy! Why you sitting over here by yourself?"

I watched as she shrugged and gave a shy smile. "You know I usually stay to myself"

Capri was the prime example of antisocial. She tended to stay to herself a lot. It shocked everybody that she was with Kendall's. That man will talk to any and everybody with no issue.

Pulling her up I dragged her over to the side of the pool where a few of Raj and I's friends were. 'Int'l Players Anthem' by UGK boomed through the speakers and Taraji immediately grabbed me singing, or should I say slurring, the words to me.

So, I typed a text to a girl I used to see
Saying that I chose this cutie pie with whom I wanna be and,
I apologize if this message gets you down and I cc'd every girl that I see see round town
Hate to see y'all frown but id rather see her smiling

I grinned wrapping my arms around her pecking her lips a few times. "We need to play this song at our wedding mkay?" Taraji said with a goofy smile.

I nodded kissing her lips a few more times "I got you mama"

Turning back to Capri I introduced her to our friends. As expected they welcomed her with open arms. She seemed to open up quickly with them making me happy. I love when everybody gets along. Taraji settled into my lap as the drinks really started to hit her.

"Wait don't do you Tasia's nails? Girl what's your booking site I need to make an appointment asap!" Dani said pulling out her phone.

Taraji nudged me and nodded towards the sliding doors. Gabi and her best friend Skip, who were hand in hand might I add, walked in with kool aid smiles on their faces.