13

Fantasia POV

Fantasia POV

Beautiful moans rang out in the bedroom as Anytime, Anyplace by Janet Jackson filled the room from the surround sound speakers. 

"Tasia baby fuckkkk" Taraji moaned shakily trying to move back from the onslaught of my tongue. I wrapped my arms around her waist holding her down. I peered up at her through my eyelashes connecting our eyes while I buried my face in her pussy. Her thighs shook on my shoulders letting me know she was close to her first orgasm.

I wrapped my lips around her clit sucking on it pushing her over the edge making her back arch to the ceiling as her honey gushed out onto my tongue. Not giving her a chance to relax I continued.

I don't think I'd be able to keep my mouth off of her from this day forward.

"Baby I-Tasia please! oh my god I can'tttt" She pleaded. She pushed on my forehead and I pulled back to take both of her hands in mine pinning them to the side.

"What did I say pretty girl? No running" She whimpered nodding her head. I went back to my dessert moaning at her taste.

I was in heaven and never wanted to leave. I took one of my hands and pushed two fingers into her slippery warmth. "So wet for me" I marveled.

I watched her eyes roll to the back of her head. I came up wanting to watch her come undone. My fingers thrusting faster as my thumb rubbed her clit.

Her hand shot down to grab my wrist. "Uht uht move that hand mama. I thought we went over this already. I don't need to tie you up do I?" I cooed softly plunging my fingers deeper.

She shook her head crying out. "N-no shit! I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cummmm"

I stared at her in awe. She was in a euphoric state and it was a sight to see. Her head thrown back as her mouth formed a O. Sweat glistened on her skin shining in the moonlight. Hips rolling trying to match my pace. The mascara she had on completely ruined. Her chest heaved up and down as uncontrollable moans and curses flew from her mouth.

I grabbed her neck slightly applying pressure so she would open her eyes to look at me. I pecked her lips a few times.

"Keep em open mama. You gonna cum for me? Hmm?" She cried out again as we made eye contact. She nodded her head quickly. Her stomach caved in and she tightened around my fingers. I could see a slight panic in her eyes from the overstimulating pleasure.

"I know baby I know. It's okay let it go mama." I cooed. My fingers curved hitting her spot and her jaw went slack releasing a silent scream as her back arched. A tear slid out of her eye as her juices squirted out of her.