22

Fantasia POV(One week later)

Fantasia POV
(One week later)

"Taraji if there's something you're trying to say then say it" I said with an attitude. My arms were crossed as I started at her from across the bedroom.

She shrugged nonchalantly "If you don't realize it then there's nothing for me to say."

I scoffed "Why do you always do this! Just say what's on your mind!"

She whipped her head around to look at me "I did! And guess what?? You acted like I was tripping!" Her voice got louder. I shook my head. "That's not what I said and you know it."

She let out an unamused laugh. "Do I?? Cause you definitely said what you meant! If you were in my position tell me Fantasia how would you have handled it huh?"

Sitting on the bed I ran my hands through my hair. "Okay Taraji never mind" I said trying to just let it be for now. I didn't feel like arguing.

"Oh no! You want me to speak up right? That's what I'm doing! If I had some lady in your face knowing she was the first woman I had sex with and that she still had feelings for me tell me how the fuck would you have reacted Fantasia?!" Taraji yelled.

Quickly standing up I corrected her "That's not how that went and you know it! I didn't know the lady would be working there or the fact that she still had feeling! Shit for the first few seconds I didn't even recognize her ass and you know that!"

Folding her arms Taraji looked at me with irritation all over her face. "So once you recognized her and don't tell me you didn't because it was all over your damn face...why sit there and have a 5 minute conversation with her. Then just don't even think you were going to tell me exactly who she was I put the damn pieces together myself!" She spat angrily.

"Don't try and make it seem like it's something that it isn't" I stated simply.

I watched as she shook her head and grabbed her keys. I furrowed my brows following her downstairs "Where are you going?" I blocked the door.

"Move Fantasia" She said looking away from me. I shook my head. "No. Where are you going?"

"I don't know I just can't be here right now. You're not understanding and this will only escalate so for the sake of our relationship I need to step away for a minute" Her jaw was clenched and she wouldn't meet my eyes.

I stepped to the side and looked down as tears started to blur my vision. She walked out of the door and I heard her car start and watched as she pulled off.