CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER | percy jackson

I'm torn between a few plots, so I would love to hear what you guys would be most interested in reading

- Secretly Dating ~ Barbara Swan is dating the two gods, but she can't exactly tell her friends as none of them have any particular great experiences with the two gods. Not to mention there's no easy or causal way to tell her two close friends - Clarisse la Rue and Piper McLean - that there's a very real possibility of her becoming their technical step mom. Although, it becomes increasingly harder for her to hide between love marks and their random appearances at camp.

- Soul Mates ~ In the last, after the infamous Helen of Troy fiasco, Aphrodite made soulmates a thing to make it very apparent who people were truly destined to be with. Fast forward to modern times, and there is a particular daughter of Apollo who was born with her and ares name plastered on the girl's delicate pale skin.

- Omegaverse ~ Aphrodite and Ares are both alphas. Both never taking an omega or beta as neither wanted to deal with a whiny, girly omega who needed an alpha to protect them. It's only after the war with gaea that their decision is changed when they meet the headstrong, very independent and remarkably skilled daughter of Apollo. Aphrodite and her mate, Ares, decide to turn it into a bit of a bet - who could seduce the girl first. Only... that Barbara is the one who manages to make them completely fall for him.