CHOOSE YOURE FIGHTER | pj | odds and ends

I'm torn between a few idea on how to brooch her having godly soul mates , so I would love to hear what you guys would be most interested in reading

- Helen of Troy 2.0 ~ Barbara Swan had known since age sixteen - when her soul mark came in - that her life would not be easy in the slightest. A point that was furthered as she fell into her role as a demigod. The most vulnerable, yet most dangerous thing about Barbara is that her shoulder blades bare the name of two Greek gods. A fact she had tried to keep secret for years, but in an act of desperation and betrayal, one of her half siblings tell Luke Castellan after Kronos is nearly back. Luke kidnapped Barbara to heighten the war and get more people to turn. ( would be set in the aftermath of the first war )

- Heaven In Hidding ~ Apollo, upon his daughter birth, had a vision of her being the lover of Ares. Afraid of what could become of her, as Aphrodite was never kind to Ares's mortal lovers and Ares himself never caring all too much for the mortal woman he strung along, decides to hide her from the gods and even go as far as hiding her soul mark to further protect her. But the fates have their own thoughts on the matter ( would be set after the second series )

- Take Me To War~ McKenna Swan never intended to find out that she was thee soulmate to the god of the sun noir did she intend to be the mother of the child who would be destined to be the soulmate to the god of war and the goddess of love, but her she is. Raising her daughter was a interesting journey to say the least, especially between three overbearing and overprotective gods, who actively complained to McKenna about not begin able to be in her life wholly yet. ( set post the second series with snap shots of times before any of the series)

( I'm not gonna lie, I was gonna originally kill McKenna in this one, but I put Anne Hathaway as her fc and now I can't lol )

BACKGROUND SOULMATE IDEAS
- Percy Jackson / Annabeth Chase ( possibly plus Rachel Elizabeth Dare )
- Nico di Angelo / Will Solace
- Thalia Grace/Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano
- Hazel Levesque / Leo Valdez/ Frank Zhang
- Jason Grace / Piper McLean
- Chris Rodriguez / Clarisse La Rue
- Silena Beauregard / Charles Beckendorf
- Hades / Persephone
- Paul Blofis / Sally Jackson/ Poseidon
- Dionysus / Ariadne
- McKenna Swan / Apollo

BACKGROUND SOULMATE IDEAS- Percy Jackson / Annabeth Chase ( possibly plus Rachel Elizabeth Dare )- Nico di Angelo / Will Solace- Thalia Grace/Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano- Hazel Levesque / Leo Valdez/ Frank Zhang- Jason Grace / Piper McLean - Chri...