WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING | percy jackson

Frankie is living rent free in my head, so y'all are getting more character notes / notes on her world building

- Francesca is absolutely outspoken about the treatment of demigods and how the gods are and sorta just the general way things are run

- Francesca is absolutely outspoken about the treatment of demigods and how the gods are and sorta just the general way things are run. A good example of this is when Percy tells her that Bianca is dead, which leads her to exploding on Chiron and Dionysus about the fact they both made another camper (one who just went through a lot of trauma with the quest and was already feeling guilty about the whole ordeal) tell her about her sister's death. She really lets into them to the point that curses are thrown out; her yelling of frustration ends with the ground is split open, camp is snowing and full of frost, and she ends up severely passing out as vines begin to wrap around her leg to stabilize her.

- Persephone and Hades are generally so soft and loving towards Francesca and Nico (even if Hades comes across as emotionally constipated and overtly cynical at times), but this fact was especially true on their first few nights in the Underworld after Bianca death. Both godly parents knew how fragile they were in that moment; the two having been essentially displaced from their place in time and brought to a new place and than their sister suddenly ditches them to just get murdered in the end. And that's not even touching the godly aspects. It's a lot, they know that.

- One if the first gifts that Hades gets for Francesca post Lotus Casino is a little skeleton cat. But, it's not just any skeleton cat. It's her and Nico's childhood cat. The cat is permanently reanimated, so the cat just follows her and Nico aground all the time. She's also a little menace in the underworld's castle, which hades tries to say that he isn't much of a fan of the feline only to get caught petting and loving of said skeleton cat all the time.

-  Francesca doesn't inherently fit in at camp. Camp doesn't exclude or outcast her or push her away per say, but she does feel like she gets othered in way. It's a weird unspoken vibe that people give her. People at camp are just generally a little twitchy when it comes to the children of hades, even if she's biologically Persephone's; it's honestly all the same since Hades and Persephone both have laid claim to her.

- I love the idea that Persephone and Hades both claim Nico and Francesca.

- I kinda think that Luke would try to exploit the fact that Francesca isn't inherently welcomed at camp (at least not in the same way that someone like Percy is). Like Luke would have all this information on due to Silena and use that to try to manipulate her.

- Francesca likes falling asleep in her mother's garden in the underworld. It's the one place that feels safest since it has mix of her parents domains in way.

- She likes making little flower crowns and ice sculptures when she's board.

- I kinda like the concept that the stronger the emotional tie their godly parent had to their mortal parents than the stronger their children are because their godly parent is willing to give more of themselves away, in sense. (Which I feel like could easily be shown with how strong and powerful Percy is. And how Poseidon relationship is with his son and Sally.) Anyways, I think it could be a cool factor to bring in and show why Francesca is so powerful.

- Francesca schedule for her stay at camp is the inverse of Persephone's (former) schedule with staying in the underworld. Francesca spends her summers and springs in the underworld. And she spends a portion of fall and winter at Camp.