SICK PRETTY MIND | percy jackson | character notes

- Harmony's father owns a slew of casinos that span across America

- Harmony's father owns a slew of casinos that span across America. Which is one of the reasons that goes into her reasoning to live in Forks because she will be living fairly close to one of her father's casinos in Washington should she feel the compulsion to get a job or what to feel the weird familial comfort that her father's casinos give her. Another reason that went into her decision to move to Forks was that her childhood demigod friend (whom is now deceased) had been from Fork and she always spoke highly of the big evergreen state.

- Harmony refuses to live at Camp Jupiter because she just doesn't remotely like most Romans and doesn't particularly like their militaristic approach to most things. She knows the Greek way of doing things is flawed, but she at least knows their not disillusioned about the gods and aren't as cold/militaristic like the Romans.

- Before the Titan War came around, Harmony had been very close friends with that of Luke Castellan, Alabaster Torrington, and Ethan Nakamura. Her love/friendship for the three of them died the moment they actively went and betrayed Camp Half Blood. Furthermore, Luke didn't help the cause as she found out that Luke was actively trying to recruit her so that he could use/manipulate the only daughter (at the time) Tyche luck abilities; which she knows would have been bad for anyone involved. Honestly, to this day, Harmony is shocked that the son of Nemesis had been behind Luke's plan for her as Ethan had the very same ability (but nowhere as strong and potent) and Harmony fully knows that the son of Nemesis would have known the dangers of messing with thing like divine balance/luck.

- Harmony is a highly skilled fighter due to all of the years she spent training with Luke as well as various children of Ares. She is capable of fighting people who are physically faster and strong than herself.

- Harmony fought in both the Titan and Giant war. She played minor, but still integral, roles in both wars.

- Harmony cares very deeply for her friends at Camp, but she has a hard time really relating to most demigods as her experiences with her godly parent is a bit atypical. Not to mention she doesn't really have lot of divine powers. She doesn't have the incredible smarts of an Athena kid or the ability to control the sea like a child of Poseidon or killer fighting prowess like a child of ares or the ability to make people do things by just using her words like a child of Aphrodite; She just immensely lucky and sometimes that can feels burdensome to her.

- Harmony lives on the edge of Forks in what could be considered a bit of mansion. Harmony owns a large plot of land that sprawls deep into the woods of Forks and sits fairly close to one of the main roads that leads to the highway.

- She owns a pet (immortal) bunny, which she got as a gift from Aphrodite after she helping save her daughter's life while on a quest; Harmony had managed to use her luck to help cover Apollo and Piper's escape and effectively helped save Jason Grace's life by begin a second person fighting on his side. The reason that Aphrodite picked a bunny as gift for her is because bunnies are both one of Aphrodite's own sacred animals and are seen as meaning fertility/life as well as luck and hope.

- Harmony found a gorgeous peacock father hair piece in her cabin after she had returned from the quest with Apollo and the others

- Harmony found a gorgeous peacock father hair piece in her cabin after she had returned from the quest with Apollo and the others. Harmony is pretty damn sure that it was a gift from Hera; a silent thank you to Harmony for saving her step son/her champion life.

 Harmony is pretty damn sure that it was a gift from Hera; a silent thank you to Harmony for saving her step son/her champion life

- Harmony doesn't really have friends within Forks. She tends to keep to herself, but has met a few people through her days spent surfing, days spent hiking, and days spent out shopping.

- Harmony is very close to get mother as her mother had pretty much raised her by herself as her father was always too busy with his casinos and various businesses.

- She, like all demigods, is inherently very religious. She always make sure to prey and give offering and even has a little alter for the various gods within her home.