EAT YOU ALIVE | teen wolf & percy jackson | random notes

CHARACTER NOTES ↴

- I kinda really liking the idea of Naomi having absolutely no trust for werewolves. Like I love the concept of her having some kind of run with Lycaon in the past and the incident was so bad that it's left her absolutely terrified and bitter towards werewolves. Which I think that could turn into a fun plot point within the fic since it creates tension between her and her brother as well as all of Scott's pack.

- In terms of her past with Lycaon, I was thinking that might be something a bit dark and traumatic. Like maybe she had been by herself as she looked for Percy during his time begin missing and maybe Lycaon captured her. Which I think instead of killing her, he would have kept her as a sort of trophy of war since she is the infamous daughter of Artemis and a hero from the titan war. I do think Nico would have killed him before anything serious could really happen to her, but I think Lycaon definitely damaged how she sees wolves.

- I kinda wanna bring elements of like werewolf/supernatural mates trope into this because I love the concept of her begin mates with Percy and her just being feral/unhinged till she's around Percy. Plus, her begin overprotective of him and those she considers pack would be just be everything. I also just imagine her doing some absolutely wild shit and Annabeth just sighing and calling Percy to come get his girlfriend because she's so not dealing with it.

- I think in terms of teen wolf canon, I think Naomi's disappearance is a big reason behind the McCall's divorce. And I think it really fucks them both up, especially Rafael since he works in the FBI and probably sees a lot of similar cases endings. Additionally, her coming back would be such a bittersweet thing too. Like she met her biological mother and would use that as her reason for begin gone (instead of the demigod size truth). Also her dad would so be in high alert around Percy because he was part of the people who handled his case back in the day. Like Percy maybe clear now, but still iffy on him.

- I'm kinda torn on how I want her relationship to be with Stiles. Like he was Scott's best friend since childhood, so it makes sense for him to have also been close to Naomi since she's Scott's adopted sister. But, I also feel like that's so overdone in teen wolf fics.

PLOT NOTES ↴

- I was thinking that this could be set during the deadpool arc of teen wolf ( around season four ). I think it's definitely set past the pj books.

Anyways, please leave you're guys thoughts and questions for her !