TEENAGE REBELLION | pj & httyd

I'm torn between a few idea, so I would love to hear what you guys would be most interested in reading

PLOT RELATED STUFF

Should Jason Grace be dead in this ? Originally, I was planning to have him be alive and eventually come looking for his half sister with Thalia and the rest of the seven. But, like, I'm also not opposed to Skyler having to change both timelines ? Like maybe she prevents the death of Stoick and than has to crawl through her own timeline and is able to prevent the deaths of her friends like Silena and Charles and Luke ?

I think having Jason's death could be rather interesting in terms of it would give her this heavy emotional burden that she's carrying and eventually finds a place that she can let it wash away. But, I also think it would help explain why she isn't quite rushing back, in a sense; like I could see her feeling as though everyone has a family now and is rushing forward, but she's stagnant and unchanging.

On another hand, Jason getting pissed enough to yell at his dad because he wants to know where his sister is would kinda be everything. Especially, if we're talking that this is set after the trials of Apollo. Like Jason would have a good reason to feel a little vindicated after doing all this shit for the gods and than his sister goes missing in a way that can only be explained by the gods doing some shit. I could possibly see him and the seven maybe working with Magnus and Alex to get Skyler since they'd probably have more experience dealing with Norse stuff and would probably navigate the whole situation better.

TIMELINE STUFF

I'm also unsure how I wanna do the timeline. I could just follow the three httyd movies and leave it at that. But, on the other hand, I kinda do wanna incorporate Race to Dragon Edge since it has some good episode plots that would definitely be interesting to explore and could definitely help build certain dynamics. If I would do Race to Dragon's Edge I kinda would have to do the other series since some of the stuff from Race to Dragon's Edge pulls from it. Now, my memory of Dragons: Riders of Berk is bit hazy, so I definitely need to rewatch it, but I definitely think it could be fun to incorporate both. Especially, since we'd see the contrast on young! Hiccup and Astrid.

MICS
On a different note, I lowkey wanna change the name of the fic, so here are few other name  possibilities ( and I will leave the song they are inspired by because let's be real almost all my fic names are based on songs lol )

- Allies or Enemies ( by the crane wives )

- Old Wounds ( by pvris )

- As It Was ( by hozier )

- Falling To The Ground ( by earlyrise )

- The Night We Met ( by lord huron )