Episode 23: She's Mine

Dominic's POV

I ravished her body with hungry kisses, my hands gripping her thighs as I whispered in a low, husky voice, "You're mine now. No one else will ever touch you like this." She tasted like sweet nectar as my lips trailed along her bronzed skin, igniting a fire within me.

"Would it please you if I ran my tongue over your moist pussy? To make you scream my name until your entire body trembles?" My voice growled with possessive desire as I traced my tongue over her flesh, relishing in the way she squirmed and moaned beneath me. With each kiss up her inner thighs, her anticipation grew wilder, like a caged animal waiting to be released.

The intense heat radiating from her was almost suffocating, but I couldn't get enough. Finally, my lips met her most sensitive spot and she exploded into ecstasy, her body arching off the bed uncontrollably. A wicked grin danced across my face as I reveled in the power I held over her.

At each touch of my tongue, Thalia's body responded with moans and sighs, guiding me to exactly where she wanted me. I used my hands to anchor her to the present as I explored her with my mouth, coaxing out waves of pleasure with every deliberate stroke. Her fingers found their way into my hair, pulling gently as I increased the pressure and pace, determined to bring her to the brink.

I pulled back for a moment and growled, "You like that Sugar? You like my tongue on your clit?" I teased as I flicked my tongue against her sensitive bud. She begged for more, whimpering and clutching at my hair. A deep chuckle escaped me as I knew just how much my tongue and fingers would drive her wild.

With two fingers inside her wet pussy, I licked up every drop of her sweet juices. "Beg for it Sugar. Tell me what you want," I commanded, wanting to hear her voice and take control of her pleasure. At 50 years old, I knew exactly how to please a woman.

"Please Dom! Make me come again," Thalia cried out as I resumed sucking on her clit and flicking my tongue all around it. My fingers moved in and out slowly, driving her towards another intense orgasm. She tasted delicious and felt even better, making me crave her more than any other woman before.

"Fuck! Dom, I'm coming again," Thalia moaned as her pussy clenched around my fingers and she reached another powerful climax. She couldn't get enough, and neither could I. With more than five orgasms under her belt, I knew she wanted me just as much as I wanted her. And I was more than ready to satisfy her every desire.

"Fan..Fucking..tastic." My voice was deep and primal as I growled, "Your pussy is fucking fantastic. So wet and delicious." I savored the taste of her on my fingers before standing up to my full height of 6'5, my cock throbbing with desire. I was going to fuck her tonight, no doubt about it. I stripped off my trousers and boxers, my massive 11 inch dick springing free. Thalia was still coming down from the most intense orgasm of her life.

She looked up at me with a mixture of fear and arousal, I couldn't help but smirk. "Your dick is so big, Dom. What the fuck? How is that going to fit inside me?" she exclaimed. But I didn't care about her doubts. I climbed onto the bed, towering over this beautiful brown goddess, and claimed her lips in a fierce, possessive kiss. She could taste herself on my lips, driving her wild with need. I was determined to make her mine tonight, regardless of what she thought about my dick size.

Our lips moved in a passionate dance, fueled by our unchecked desires. Thalia's arms wrapped around my neck, pulling me in closer as the intense heat between us ignited into an inferno. Her body language begged for more, and I was eager to give her all the pleasure she craved. She belonged to me and no one else would ever touch what was mine.

And if anyone dared to try, they would meet their maker. With that thought fueling my possessiveness, I broke the kiss and gazed deeply into her eyes. "You're mine, Thalia. All mine," I whispered fiercely, my voice tinged with the promise of unbridled passion and a hint of warning for anyone who would dare to challenge my claim.

To all my loyal readers,

As we dive into Episode 23, the tension between Dominic and Thalia reaches a boiling point as they take their relationship to new heights. The sparks are flying between them, but what will happen when Micola's daughter discovers their secret? Stay tuned for the drama that awaits.

Warm Regards,

Zapphire Zucca