Episode 46: Tomorrow's Promise

Dominic's POV

As soon as Thalia and I arrived at my penthouse, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Our desire was intense, and we made love with abandon. Pregnancy only heightens the pleasure for us, and it's clear that I'll need to make sure she stays pregnant. She has the most delicious pussy I've ever tasted. My sleep is abruptly shattered by the ringing of my phone. I grunt as I turn over to reach for it, noticing that it's already 7am. Irritated at being disturbed, I grumpily answer the call.

"What do you want?" I demand, hating to be interrupted.

"Boss, we have completed your orders for the prisoners Gabriele, Cadenza, and her father. They are all in their respective jail cells," Vesuvio reports.

"Hell yes! I'll be down in an hour, make sure my tools are ready. You know which ones I prefer," I reply with excitement.

"Yes, sir," he answers before hanging up the phone.

During our intimate moment last night, she agreed to be my wife. The love I have for her is immeasurable, and I never want to be without her. As I lie in bed, I gaze at my soon-to-be wife who is sleeping soundly next to me. I smile softly, knowing that my life is finally complete with her in it.

I let Thalia rest as I rise to take a shower and make my way to the interrogation room. I can't wait to play with my new toys. The thought of making them suffer for all the trouble each one of them has caused me. Once I finish my shower, I change into a new suit and pair it with a crisp white silk shirt.

Fully dressed, I walk over to the bed and gently kiss Thalia's cheek. She stirs and turns towards me, her voice still heavy with sleep. "Where are you off to so early, my love?" she asks.

"I have some matters to take care of, Sugar Pie. Just relax and rest while I'm gone. I'll be back in a few hours, and then we can go together to your appointment. What time is it scheduled for?" I asked, taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

"It's at 1:30pm. We still have plenty of time," she yawns.

"Good, gives us enough time to do some shopping afterward for baby stuff," I wink at her.

Thalia smiles, still half-asleep. "Sounds lovely."

I take one last glance at her before I exit the room, closing the door softly behind me. Later on, I make my way to the interrogation room where Gabriele and the other two are bound and silenced. I approach Gabriele first and strike him with a sharp slap across his face to wake him up.

"I hope you enjoyed your rest, because your nightmare is just beginning." He spits at me in response, but I merely chuckle in amusement. "Shall we begin?" I take my suit jacket off as I reveal my arsenal of torture tools.

I run the sharp edge of my blade along Gabriele's cheek, relishing in his flinch. "Let's see how long you can hold out," I say with a menacing growl. "Explain why you came to my fiance's residence before she left Italy."

I continue circling him like a predator stalking its prey. "Talk now or things will only get worse for you." I punch him repeatedly, savoring the pain I'm inflicting on this piece of garbage. Eventually, I stop hitting him and light up a cigar. Two of my men hold him up for me - Vesuvio and Esidore. With a growl, I take off my silk shirt and leave just my white undershirt on. This kid is such an idiot; why did he go for my fiancee? Big motherfucking mistake.

It's unbelievable that this idiot managed to impregnate my own daughter. I'll make sure he regrets ever setting foot in my territory again. He will never see the light of day after I'm done with him. With that thought in mind, I allow myself to enjoy the process of extracting information from him.