Episode 32: Dominic and Thalia: True Hearts

Dominic's POV

I trailed my kisses down her soft stomach, I could feel her tremble against me. "Dom, please," she whimpered. I smirked, knowing that she was close to giving in. With one swift motion, I ripped off her panties and spread her legs, revealing her wet core. She was soaking wet, aching for me.

With a low voice, I whispered in her ear as I slid my finger between her dripping folds. "I know you've been craving this," I taunted. "But don't worry, Sweetheart, I've missed it just as much."

Then, without another word, I plunged two fingers inside her, eliciting a loud moan from her lips. A look of pure ecstasy washed over her face, and I smirked with pride. I had missed this. Missed the way she surrendered to me, craved just one more touch, one more kiss. With a gentle touch, I plunged two of my fingers in and out of her wet pussy, using my thumb to play with her clit and add even more pleasure.

"Dom! That feels amazing," she moaned, urging me to pick up the pace and fuck her faster. I couldn't resist any longer; I needed to taste her sweet juices and feel them running down my throat. I pulled out, only to lick up her juices as if they were the sweetest nectar. She tasted so damn good, like honey and desire. "You taste so fucking delicious," I let out a low, animalistic sound against her neck as I sucked on it, gently nipping at her skin with my teeth.

I knelt between her legs, kissing and sucking on each thigh. My voice growled as I asked, "Tell Daddy what you want, baby girl." I inserted my index finger into her pussy, exploring every fold and feeling her juices running down my hand. Thalia's moans grew louder, indicating she was close to climaxing. I increased my speed and force, eager to bring her over the edge.

With my tongue, I circled around her clit, teasing her with every flick. "Tell me, baby. I can't hear you," I groaned as I added another finger inside her. I wanted her to beg for me to let her come. Suddenly, I stopped licking and sucking on her pussy.

"Dom, please fuck me!" she screamed, moaning in between words. I resumed sucking on her clit until Thalia finally reached orgasm, coating my tongue with her sweet juices that I eagerly swallowed. It was pure bliss.

In a swift motion, I stood and discarded my silk shirt to the floor. My pants were next, unbuttoned and removed, freeing my already aroused body. Thalia's eyes widened at the sight before her. I smiled, taking in her hungry expression. "Do you want me as much as I want you?" I growled. She nodded, arching her hips towards me, desiring to be filled by me.

Slowly, I entered her wet pussy, our bodies united as one. I enjoyed her welcoming heat enveloping me, squeezing every inch of me. "Fuck Thalia," I panted, "You feel so damn good." I began to move, slowly at first, but soon enough, I couldn't resist any longer and started picking up the pace. Thalia dug her nails into my back, urging me to go faster, harder. I obliged, grinding against her G-spot with each thrust.

Sweat dripped down our bodies, and the air around us filled with our labored breaths and moans of pleasure. I looked into her eyes, which were wild with desire and passion. "Come for me, Thalia," I growled, grabbing her hips and angling my thrusts to hit deep within her. That was all it took.

Thalia's walls tightened around me, and she came undone in my arms, her pussy milking me with such intensity that I couldn't hold back any longer. "Fuck, baby," I growled, my release spilling deep inside her. Our bodies trembled together as our orgasms ebbed, leaving us both breathless and spent.

I collapsed on top of her, our hearts pounding in sync. "Damn, woman," I said, catching my breath.

"What?" she said, a coy smile on her face.

Whispering, I tell her, "You make a man want to propose to you, Sugar Pie." I rolled off her, my chest heaved with an intense desire to possess her completely. With a fierce grip, I pulled her up onto the bed, her body pressed tightly against mine. She was all I ever wanted and needed. Little did she know, I planned on making love to her until the sun rose tomorrow, claiming her as mine in every way possible.

Dear Readers,

Dive into the captivating journey of "Dominic and Thalia: True Hearts," where emotions run deep and love defies the odds. Join us as we explore the essence of a bond that is tested, yet unbreakable, and discover the power of love that resonates through every challenge.

This story promises to touch your heart, awaken your dreams, and remind you of love's truest form. Embrace the adventure, the passion, and the undeniable connection between Dominic and Thalia. Their story awaits to unfold, revealing the strength of true hearts.

Warm Regards,

Zapphire Zucca