Episode 34: Whispers of Tomorrow

Thalia's POV

After I swallowed all of Dom's semen, he stepped back and watched me intently with a look of contentment in his eyes."I knew you'd be a natural at this," he purred, running his hands through my hair. "Now turn around so I can take you from behind."

I did just that turned my naked body around so he could take me from behind. I cast a cautious glance over my shoulder at him before nodding and following his instructions. He positioned himself behind me and gradually entered my pussy with his dick. I couldn't help but gasp at the feeling of being penetrated from this angle. In that moment, I remembered just how well-endowed he was.

Inch by inch, he filled me up while holding my hips firmly, guiding my movements as the water continued to rain down on us. Dominic's thrusts became faster and harder as he pushed deeper inside me, his hands leaving bruises on my skin. My body was still aching from the wild love-making we had last night, but it felt so good. As Dominic's thrusts slowed down, he grabbed a handful of my hair.

"Whose pussy is this, Sugar?" He asked in a low voice, his pace teasing me as I craved to come.

"It's yours, Dom! Please, I want to come." I moaned as he slapped my ass with his free hand.

"Not yet, baby girl. You don't get to come until I say so." He growled, letting go of my hair and pulling me closer onto his cock. My body shuddered as he slid in even deeper.

"Oh fuck, that feels amazing!" I cried out as he kept growling and pounding into me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Dom's face filled with pleasure.

"Yes! Yes, Daddy!" I screamed as the pleasure built up inside me. Suddenly, I felt a rush of juices running down my legs as Dom hit every spot in my pussy and I couldn't stop coming.

"That's it, baby. Come all over Daddy's cock. You feel incredible." He groaned while pumping into me faster.

"Harder! More! Give me everything you've got!" I begged, wanting more of him inside of me.

"Looks like this little pussy is greedy for more," he chuckled before slapping my ass harder. Then he reached around and started flicking at my clit.

"I'm going to make you come one more time, baby girl. And then I'm going to release deep inside your tight pussy." He roared as his thumb circled around my clit while he fucked me faster and harder.

"Yes, Daddy! I want to feel you inside me!" I moaned as my body shuddered and I came apart once more.

"God, you feel so tight, Sugar. I'm going to cum too." With three grunts, he released all of his seed deep inside me, leaving me completely undone.

Panting, he pulled out and leaned back against the shower wall. I turned around to face him, my body still trembling from the orgasm. He looked at me with a satisfied smile on his face.

He questioned, pulling me closer and passionately kissing me. I looked into his intense blue eyes, wrapped my arms around his neck, and reciprocated the kiss.

After a brief moment, he pulled away and asked, "Are you alright?" I replied with a smile, "Yes Dom, I am perfectly fine." He held me by the waist and lifted me up against the wall once again. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he continued to kiss me and leaving love bites on my neck. All I wanted was to be his, no more fighting it.

Finally, he pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Baby girl, I want you to be my girlfriend. Will you be mine? I don't care about anything or anyone else. I want you, Thalia, not just for sex but as mine. I know you're in college and I won't get in the way of your future goals. I live in New York and you're here, but I'm willing to make the effort to be here more often. I can work from anywhere, but I want us to be together. You in my bed every night, in my arms as we make love. What do you say?" As he spoke, he licked my neck and I let out a loud moan.

"Yes Dom, I will be your girlfriend. Now shut up and make love to me again." He carried me straight to the bedroom. Laying me down on the bed, Dom entered me once again. This time it was slow and passionate, which felt amazing. This man never loses his erection. Despite being 50 years old, he can definitely keep up with me.

Looking up at him, I whispered, "We didn't use any protection Dom, what if I get pregnant?" He continued to move slowly inside me.

"It doesn't matter baby girl. You are mine and I am yours. If you get pregnant, we can keep the baby or do whatever you want. Thalia, do you not understand how much I love you?" He whispered as he kissed my neck. It was a lot to take in, but I knew I felt the same way.

"And Dom, I think I have fallen in love with you too." As soon as the words left my mouth, Dom picked up his pace and made love to me with even more passion.

Finally, he whispered in my ear, "I've loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you at the ball. I had to have you, to claim you and make you mine. I'm never letting you go Thalia, I won't." He said as he came inside of me, calling my name, and I felt him fill me up with his warmth. He collapsed on top of me, catching his breath. "I love you, Thalia." He said before falling asleep.

Sleep eluded me as I lay on his chest, contemplating everything that had transpired and what was yet to come in the future. I do love him, but it's too soon to start thinking about babies. I will cross that bridge when we get there. For now, I will enjoy the moment and see where this goes.

Reader's Note,

In the newest installment, titled "Whispers of Tomorrow," the delicate balance between love and uncertainty takes center stage as Dominic lays bare his feelings for Thalia. However, their burgeoning romance is on the brink of turmoil as they remain unaware of the looming threat poised to jeopardize their newfound happiness.

Happy Reading,

Zapphire Zucca