Episode 44: Dominic's Wrath Part 1

Dominic's POV

The next morning, I woke up with a raging hard-on. Just the sound of Thalia's voice last night had put me in the mood for some passionate pregnancy sex. With Cadenza and her father now safely locked up at our main headquarters, my focus shifts to another problem: that Gabriele kid who got my daughter pregnant.

It seems that beating him up at his father's restaurant didn't have the desired effect. The audacity of him threatening what's mine. I can't wait to get my hands on him. I grab my phone and call Marco, my right-hand man and enforcer.

"Hey boss, what's going on?" he answers.

"I need you and Orlando to come to my office immediately. There's something I need you guys to handle," I growl into the phone, barely able to contain my excitement.

After Marco and Orlando reach my house, we make a beeline for my office. I bark out an order as soon as we enter, my voice firm and authoritative. They comply without question - they understand not to challenge me.

I shove my phone on the desk, still warm from my angry call, but it's not the damn device that's got me all riled up. It's the memory of that punk Gabriele touching my daughter and threatening my girlfriend.

"Gabriele," I spit out his name like sour milk, "I want you two get our men in Italy to grab his ass and tie him up and bring his ass back to New York to me."

They nod in understanding, their expressions as cold and hard as a winter storm in our motherland. Inhaling deeply, I can almost taste the anticipation of having Gabriele at my mercy. It's like a shot of vodka straight to my brain; potent and intoxicating. My palm tingles with the memory of the last time I had him under my control. The satisfaction was overwhelming, but not enough. Not yet.

I make sure to add, "Bring him here alive," the mental image of Thalia's soft sighs in my ear tonight making me smile.

"We're on it boss. Don't worry we will get that little punk. Cadenza and her both are chained up at the main headquarters." Orlando announces with a smirk on his face.

"Excellent work! We also need to find Cadenza's mother. Damn, I forgot she was still alive. Make sure to bring her here when you retrieve Gabriele. Everyone needs to learn their lesson." I demand, giving them 24 hours to accomplish this task and bring them all back.

My two men acknowledge my instructions and depart. As the adrenaline fades, my mind drifts back to Thalia. The lingering aroma of our passionate night together still clings to the sheets, a seductive blend of vanilla and her natural scent that makes it impossible for me to fall asleep.

I run one hand through my hair and loosen my tie with the other as I think about Thalia's pregnant body - it ignites desires within me that I never thought possible.

"Fuck..." I mutter aloud, knowing I won't see her until tonight makes me feel like a caged animal – restless and desperate.

My thoughts are interrupted by the buzzing of the intercom. "Boss," Penelope's voice crackles through the speaker.

"What is it?" I snap, irritated by the interruption. "I don't have time for any nonsense today, so get to the point."

"Sorry to bother you, but there's a Miss Thalia on line 2," Penelope says tentatively.

"Transfer her call to me," I instruct, hoping everything is alright. I pick up the phone, pressing it close to my ear as I lean back in the chair, "Thalia," I purr into the receiver. "What a pleasant surprise."

"Hey there, sweetie! How's your day going? I wanted to give you a heads up that my flight just landed and I'm making my way over to my parents' house." Her voice is honeyed and alluring, sending shivers down my spine.

"I'm doing even better now that I'm hearing your voice," I respond, letting my longing seep into my words.

We continue to talk and the tension begins to escalate. My mind, meanwhile, is anything but focused on our conversation. Instead, it's busily painting an image of her – Thalia in a sheer silk negligee that hugs her pregnant belly and leaves little to the imagination.

I imagine her supple thigh peeking from a slit in her negligee as she crosses them; those long claws of hers tracing an absent path down her leg. The mental imagery sends my heart racing and my blood pumping straight to the part of me that's been craving her all day.

Finally, with a gruff goodbye, I hang up the call before I lose control over myself right here in this office.

My thoughts shift back quickly to Gabriele and Cadenza's mother as an icy wave of determination washes over me again. My fingers drumming against the cold desk surface impatiently. For every second that passes, I can feel myself growing more restless to see Gabriele begging at my feet. I can't wait to get my hands on him. He'll regret ever crossing me.

Dear Readers,

Step into the dangerous world of Dominic, where power and vengeance reign supreme. Join Dominic as he unleashes his fury on those who dare to cross him, leaving a trail of chaos and consequences in his wake. Prepare for a thrilling ride through the shadows of the underworld, where every decision carries a price, and Dominic's wrath knows no bounds.

Happy Reading,

Zapphire Zucca