Episode 63: Dominic's Legacy Part 2

Dominic

The sun's rays invade the room through the balcony window, blinding me. However, it wasn't the sunlight that woke me up; it was the incessant ringing of my phone. If not for that, we would have probably slept even longer. I groan as I sit up and Thalia stirs beside me, asking who could be calling at this hour.

"I have no idea," I reply, reaching for my phone on the nightstand.

"Hello?" I say into the receiver, trying to clear my sleep-induced fog.

On the other end of the line, a voice calls out, "Dom, it's Orlando. We need to handle the DNA test. Will you come speak with Antonella and Micola?"

"Yeah, you're right," I reply. "But today, I'm not leaving my wife behind. She's coming with me. Have the truck ready in 45 minutes."

Orlando chuckles, "Sure thing, Mr. Grumpy."

"Fuck you, old man. Don't forget we're the same age," I laugh.

"I'll see you and Mrs. Romano in a little bit, boss," Orlando says before hanging up the phone.

I hang up the call and turn to Thalia. "Time to wake up, sleeping beauty. We've got work to do and your going with me today."

"Why?" she asks, sitting up in bed.

"Because you're my wife now," I say firmly. "And I never let anything happen to what's mine."

I trace her jawline with a finger and kiss her forehead. "Now, let's get dressed. We gotta go sort out this DNA mess."

I caught her nod as she got up and made her way to the bathroom. She wanted to take a shower first, knowing that if we went in together, it would only lead to us fucking again. After about twenty minutes, I heard the sound of the shower turning off. The familiar scent of lavender and vanilla filled the room. It was her body wash, my favorite smell in the world. She appeared from around the corner, her natural curly hair cascading down and a towel wrapped around her body. I couldn't help but get up from the bed, feeling my dick grow hard at just the sight of my wife. "Goddamn it," I muttered to myself.

I glanced down at my erection and chuckled. "Down boy," I joked.

"You're always hard," Thalia giggled, walking closer to me.

"Can you blame me? With a wife like you, how could I not be?" I replied huskily, pulling her even closer to me. My hands instinctively cupped her ass, pressing her against my hardness as we closed the gap between us.

"Dominic," she moaned, her breathing shallow. "We have to go."

"I know," I growled against her lips before capturing them in a searing kiss. We broke apart, both panting for air. "I'll be fast, I promise. You look ravishing by the way."

Thalia blushed and her cheeks tinted pink, making her look even more irresistible. "Thank you, but I am currently wearing nothing but a towel and feel extremely self-conscious about my appearance." she mumbled shyly.

"You're welcome! But honey, you look great just the way you are. You're carrying our daughter and that makes you even more beautiful. Now get dressed, bella. We don't want to keep Orlando and the others waiting."

Thalia smiled and entered the walk-in closet to prepare for the day. After brushing my teeth, I hopped into the shower and thoroughly washed myself before rinsing off and drying off. I went to my closet and dressed in slacks, a button-down shirt and my lucky trench coat. As I finished tying my shoes, she emerged from the closet, wearing a form-fitting navy blue dress that hugged her curves perfectly. Her hair was up in a simple bun, only a few curly strands framed her face, and she wore minimal makeup. Stunning. She looked absolutely stunning.