Episode 31:The Unending Night: A Promise of More

Dominic's POV

I finish my dinner, I lean back in my chair to gaze at my woman. Thalia may try to deny her desires for me, but she belongs to me. She longs to submit to me and tonight, I will claim her body as mine. My eyes glint with possessive determination as I make it clear that her pussy is mine to do with as I please.

The buzzing arousal in my crotch intensifies as I picture her body stretched out on my bed, begging for my touch. I know she can' questions her body's hunger for me anymore, and as a master of seduction, I will tease and torture her until she's weak with desire.

I stand up from the table, my movements languid but purposeful. I turn to Thalia and whisper, "Let's get out of here, Sugar Pie. I want to taste that sweet pussy of yours tonight."

As soon as the words leave my mouth, her eyes widen in shock and her cheeks flush a deep crimson. She glances around to check to see if anyone of my men heard my explicit comment, but the low music and the buzz of conversations of my men standing around us masked my voice. I feel a smug satisfaction knowing what I have planned for Thalia tonight.

She has no idea what she's in for, but soon enough she'll be carrying my child. My confidence only grows as I watch her reaction to my bold words. Taking her hand in mine, I lead her out of the restaurant, ignoring the stares from those who witnessed my confrontation with Roberto and his son.

Once we're outside, I open the door to my town car and assist her into the vehicle. Sliding in beside her, I give a nod to my driver, silently instructing him to take us straight to my penthouse.

"Why did you do that in there?" she hisses at me, her voice quivering with fury and arousal. She tries to break away from my grasp, but I hold her tighter.

"A man has to maintain his reputation," I nonchalantly state, locking my gaze with Thalia's. Tonight, I am not indulging in any games with her. It's time for me to assert control in this relationship.

"I don't appreciate being used as a pawn in your little power plays!" she retorts, her eyes flashing with defiance, but her body betraying her arousal as she squirms on the leather seat. I can see the outline of her hardened nipples through her dress, and my cock stiffens in response.

"Oh, you'll not only appreciate it, my dear Thalia," I growl, leaning in closer to her ear so only she can hear me, "you'll beg me for more."

Her ragged breathing spells her arousal. She tried to conceal it, but I can smell her desire for me as the car pulled up in front of my penthouse. I step out and assist her out of the car, guiding her through the lobby, our steps echoing on the marble floor. The magnificent skyscraper, which I happen to own, was an architectural marvel.

Inside the elevator, I pinned her against the wall, my body pressed against hers, and my hand on her thigh. "I've waited long enough, Thalia. Tonight, I claim what's mine."

Thalia glared at me with her large, brown eyes. "I am not yours, Dom, and I never will be," she snapped.

But little does she know that is about to change. Once I get my hands on her and have her begging for my cock again, she'll understand that she belongs to me. I couldn't care less about what anyone else thinks of our age difference; all I want is this beautiful young woman in my bed.

The elevator dinged, announcing our arrival at my penthouse. I practically carried her through the spacious living room, ignoring the breathtaking view of the city that usually left me in awe. All I could think about was the feel of Thalia's soft skin against mine, her moans of ecstasy as I plunged deep inside of her. In the master bedroom, I quickly started to undress her, and she didn't resist. Her dress pooled on the floor, revealing a black lace bra and matching panties.

I couldn't believe my eyes as I looked at her. "Damn," I muttered, trying to regain my composure. Her beauty was overwhelming, from her smooth brown skin that seemed to shimmer under the light, to her dangerously enticing curves. I had been fighting my desires for far too long, and I couldn't resist any longer.

Picking her up, I laid her down on the bed and let my eyes feast on her trembling form. Slowly, I unhooked her bra, revealing her perfect, pert breasts. I took one in my mouth, sucking and nipping at her hardened nipple.

Thalia moaned, arching her back against me. I grinned, aware that she was reveling in the sensation of my lips on her nipple. What she was unaware that our night together had only just begun, and I had no intentions of stopping now.

Dear Readers,

Prepare yourselves for a journey where anticipation builds, and the night extends beyond the ordinary. "The Unending Night: A Promise of More" teases the thrill of an unexpected continuation, where intentions weave a narrative of intrigue and desire. As the story unfolds, remember: every ending is just the beginning of another adventure. Stay tuned, for the night has only just begun, and what lies ahead promises to captivate your imagination like never before.

Warm regards,

Zapphire Zucca