𝟬𝟬𝟱

D͙͙͙A͙͙͙L͙͙͙A͙N͙I͙ M͙O͙N͙R͙O͙E͙

"And how much shit you done bought her?" Ben asked counting through a stack

"Shii js the car and the birkin." Mani huffed out taking another puff of the blunt.

" and when you saw her?"

"At the airport couldn't even take my eyes off ha I just followed her straight to her house."

"crazy nigga shit." Ben laughed taking the blunt from mani.

"Ian crazy I just go fa what I want ion see the problem." He shrugged.

"And that's the problem." Ben shook his head standing up grabbing his stacks.

"Mane nigga shut up." Mani sucked his teeth.

"A nigga playing witchu mane chillat." Ben laughed at mani before walking out mani's room.

It was true mani did just meet her at the airport he didn't even meet her he saw her she was so beautiful to him he had to know who she was.

That same day he had his driver follow her home and also follow her around the mall that's how he found out that she wanted the car.

She attracted him in the most weirdest way just looking at her got him hard no other female had that affect on him so of course he wanted to know who she was.

But he was gonna take his time he noticed what she was famous for and it was for being pretty so he thought hell buy her heart with gifts.

He looked down at his phone lani already being his Lock Screen a picture he got from her instagram.

He opened his phone checking the apple tag he put on the car, the location placed at her house.

He checked the second location of her phone tracker it placed at a club he scrunched his face up.

"Ahh hell nah." He whispered shooting up out his seat walking out of his room.

Walking into his garage he grabbed a random set of keys clicking the button his all red g-wagon lit up making him walk towards it to get in.

He clicked the garage button opening the garage quickly backing out