𝟬𝟭𝟵

D͙A͙L͙A͙N͙I͙ M͙O͙N͙R͙O͙E͙

ஐஐஐஐஐD͙A͙L͙A͙N͙I͙ M͙O͙N͙R͙O͙E͙

"Hey guysss i missed yall." Lani smiled walking into rico studio apartment.

"Girl shut up you fake aint seen yo bean head ass in 30 years go away." Rico mugged folding his arms.

"Aww you mad I got off the game the other day annit fav." she pouted beginning to smile walking over to him to hug his neck before walking to hug tiny, Ty and dapping up Tony.

"And so what don't care." Rico rolled his eyes getting up get some gummy worms out the pantry.

"Where yall went the other day." Lani mugged tiny and ty.

"Girl what is you talking about." Ty shrugged.

"Right." Tiny laughed putting her legs over Tony's lap.

"Mani told me yall left the other day when I had my photo shoot." She continued sitting her purse down before sitting down next to Rico.

"Oh yea Ty blew me so I left." Tiny shrugged playing with her nail.

"I got hungry decided to dip." Ty mumbled.

Everybody looked at them confused on why they were acting so weird.

"Anyways I missed my bestieeeee." Tiny jumped up going to sit on lani's lap.

"Don't play with me Tiana." Tony mugged getting onto her phone.

"Always jealous of somebody." Tiny rolled her eyes getting up to go sit on Tony's lap.

"Wait when did dis happen." Rico pointed scrunching up his face.

"We been together since the club really really." Tiny shrugged like it was nothing.

"Together?!??" They all said at the same time Ty smacking his teeth.

"Fuck yall doin allat for." Tony mugged at the reactions.

"When was you gay?" Rico smacked his lips eating his gummies.

"Lul dumb bitch been gay since before you met her." Ty said getting up walking away.

" fuck wrong with him." Tony sassed looking up at tiny who shrugged still sitting on her lap.

"Somebody's got an attitude." Rico laughed shoving another gummy in his mouth.