𝟬𝟬𝟰

D͙A͙L͙A͙N͙I͙ M͙O͙N͙R͙O͙E͙

"Yes momma I'm walking into my house now I'm about to get in the shower I'm so tired

"Yes momma I'm walking into my house now I'm about to get in the shower I'm so tired." Lani spoke to her mother unlocking the door walking in.

"No I had a photo shoot today it was funny Ty and tiny kept going back and forth." Lani smiled through the phone sitting her keys on the island walking into her room setting her phone down putting it on speaker.

"I miss my second daughter how she doing." Kim lani's mother spoke through the phone.

"She's good mama still gay as usual." Lani let out stripping from her clothing.

"Lord save her." Kim spoke shaking her head through the phone.

Lani's parents where christen her parents loved tiny but they believed her being gay was still just a phase.

"Momma leave her alone imma call you later I have get in the shower I love you." Lani replied going into her bathroom turning the water on.

"By my pretty daughter I love you more." Kim replied hanging up.

Lani squirted the soap in the tub dipping her hand in mixing the soap in with the water.

Grabbing 3 candles from under the sink lightning them sitting one at the top of the tub on at the bottom and one directly on the middle it was dark outside being that it was 11 at night so the candles added spice.

Lani slowly step in the tub laying back she let out a relaxing sigh.

Lani finished washing all the soap off the when she heard quiet clicking

She knew the sound of her front door buttons.

Grabbing her robe quickly shutting the bathroom door, Continuing to listen to the noises she heard downstairs she heard something like a box or bag being dropped down.

Lani looked around her bathroom for her phone remembering she left it on the dresser.

"Fuck." She whispered throwing her hands above her head.