𝟬𝟭𝟯

K͙͙Y͙͙M͙͙A͙͙N͙͙I͙ G͙O͙L͙D͙E͙N͙

Lani smiled connecting their lips wrapping her hand around his throat to secure him

She used her tounge to swipe across his lips signaling for him to open his mouth and so he did.

Lani let go sliding down to his legs letting small pecks linger on his body as she went.

Lani gripped his hardon through his boxers pulling them down with no hesitation.

His brown skin mushroom tip leaking of creamy pre-cum already.

Lani smiled at the sight infront her take her tounge laying it flat out on his tip licking up the creamy substance.

Her lips parted as she moaned at the sight in front oh her.

"Mami something wrong asum?" He asked leaning up on his elbows Lani pushing him back down giving him an assuring look.

She swiped her nail across the tip, mani letting out a loud moan at the feeling.

"Fuck." He Moaned causing her to smile at the upcoming sounds.

"Keep going mami please." He groaned as she began to bob her head her panties soaking at the name once again.

She came up letting spit dribble down onto it before using her hand to rub it in.

"It feels good baby?" She spoke in a soft manner mani face scrunching up in pleasure.

"Hm?" She asked again squeezing his tip firmly.

"Ohh shit so mf good mami so goodd." He groaned Lani chuckling smiling in satisfaction.

"There you go baby mhm just like that." She let out as he begin to thrust his self through her hand.

"Fuc-kkkk shiiiiii-t Ihht mami chill out mami please." He pleaded moaning feeling something in his stomach.

She leaned down kissing the tip, positioning her head at the tip letting his fuck her throat.

"Fuckkkk mami please pl- fuck fuck fuckkkkk." He groaned cutting his self off not knowing what to say his words getting caught in his throat.

She smiled at the sight infront oh her his face scrunching up in satisfaction, loud moans still being heard throughout the room his tip swollen his balls wet and sticky.

"You look so good papa you gone cum for me? Hm pretty baby you gone make a mess for mami?" She asked once more staring in his soul as he continued to fuck her hand.

"Yessssss." He replied and she hummed before she wrapped her lips around his tip once again he eyes widening she bobbed her head turning every which way making sure to keep her mouth in a vacuum motion.

"Nut for me papa give it to me please." She spoke to him softly.

"Awnnnnn- fuckkk mami wtfff." He moaned she stuck her tounge in his slit beginning to play with it making him bust into her mouth almost instantly.

She got up to move towards him tapping his mouth signaling for him to open he did just that letting her drop the nut for his mouth to her bringing him into a heated kiss.

"Where the fuck... did you learn that from." Mani pouted leaning up on the bed as Lani got up to go to the bathroom.

"I've been told my mouth works wonders." She replied laughing.

"Mami this ain't no joke." He spoke seriously causing Lani to laugh even more.

She grabbed her toothbrush putting toothpaste on it letting water get on it a little before brushing her teeth.

Mani coming up behind her as always droppinh his head into her neck parting his lips to kiss her neck.

He slowly sucked on her neck pushing her against the counter grinding on her while sucking on her neck leaving plenty of marks on her neck to mark what was his.

"Chill papa." She groaned the toothbrush still hanging from her mouth.

He pushed her back down bending her over Lani rinsed the tooth brush off and her mouth out as mani play humped her.

"Boy moveee." She laughed pushing him away.

"I gotta event today baby watchu finna do while I'm gone?" She asked noticing  he was always at her house now.

"Cuddle in your sheets so I can smell you even when your gone." He spoke seriously walking over to her bed.

"Kymani no get out go do something productive." She smiled at him walking into her closet to get the outfit she been had planned out.

"I mean I guess I could go the stu but where's the fun in that." He huffed shrugging his shoulders.

"Because it's your job boy." She laughed at his dramatics.

Turns out Kymani was a producer he produced over 100 songs and over 100 artists like durk, lil baby, Kendrick, future and more.

He never really been in the internets eye because he kept to himself which is why Lani didn't already know who he was.

"So mami imma miss you just say with me forever please." He pleaded sitting up on the bed as Lani slipped the rest of her clothes on.

"No baby I really late I gotchu when I get back though okay." She reassured him as the gave him a peck before grabbing her purse and her phone.

Walking out of the room mani starin at her ass since it say perfectly in them shorts.