𝟬𝟮𝟯

K͙Y͙M͙A͙N͙J͙ G͙O͙L͙D͙E͙N͙

ஐஐஐஐஐK͙Y͙M͙A͙N͙J͙ G͙O͙L͙D͙E͙N͙

"Mami wake up." Mani kissed her collarbone a pout resting on her face as she slept.

"Mm." She groaned moving her head continuing to sleep.

"Mami get up." He spoke a little louder poking her neck.

"Man what kymani." She mugged her eyes popping open.

"Um it's 10 mami don't we have to go to your family cookout?". Mani smiled at her pretty face rubbing her leg.

"Shit." She jumped up running into the bnb bathroom.

"Mami you gone hold it for me." Mani asked following her into the bathroom.

"Can you hold it yourself I have to get ready mani." She huffed sounding anoyyed.

Mani looked at her through the mirror peeping her attitude turning around to go used the third bedroom bathroom.

Walking down the path mani noticed the beautiful neighborhood Lani clearly came from wealth.

Lani walked up to the door taking a deep breath before knocking.

"Coming." They heard as the door opened seconds later.

"Awww my daughterssss." Kim chessed bringing Lani and tiny into a hug before looking up a shy kymani and anoyyed ty.

"So you must be the boyfriend who gave my daughter that big hickey." She placed a hand on her hip kymani face falling into a pout immediately.

"Nah I'm just playing yall grown come here baby give your mama in law a hug." Smiling she brought him into a hug mani smiling and hugging her back before seeing another short lady walk up the door.