𝟬𝟭𝟮

K͙Y͙M͙A͙N͙J͙ G͙O͙L͙D͙E͙N͙

ஐஐஐஐஐK͙Y͙M͙A͙N͙J͙ G͙O͙L͙D͙E͙N͙

"Hey mami." Lani heard making her quickly look up to see kymani walking into her room with a chick-fill-a bag.

"How are you always getting in." She muttered looking back at her MacBook.

"I'mma certified felon." He shrugged taking the food out the bag setting it on her desk.

Leaving out her room he walked down stairs to the kitchen to get some plates before walking back up to her room he put her number 1 onto the plate grabbing her sweet tea sitting it on the night stand.

"You not hungry?" She asked noticing he didn't grab him any food.

"I got food mami I just ain't hungry right now." He smiled taking his outside clothes off before getting into her bed.

"Mani go eat." She looked at him mugging returning back to her food.

"I'm fine mami." He huffed rolling over on his side to face her.

"Kymani go get your food and eat for it be a problem im not playin." Sternly speaking turning him on.

Mani wasted no time getting up from the bed grabbing his food out the bag and his drink that sat next to it putting the items on the night stand.

"Kymani I know you not hard." She mumbled holding in her laugh.

"stop wit allat mane." He mugged shooing her off.

"All I did was slightly yell at you now you hard?" She asked sliding her hand on the side of her face smiling.

"I don't know how to control it mami stop mane." He whined.

When it came to Lani one single look kymani would be hard.

"Okay okay." She laughed screensharing her MacBook on her tv. Lani scrolled through things she wanted to watch, meangirls popping up she quickly clicked on it letting it play.

Lani and mani sat in a comfortable silence eating as the move played on the tv.

"Lemme suck yo titty." Kymani smiled innocently.

"Just why, why are you like this." She laughed at him.

"Why you always think I be playing mami?" He sat up scrunching his face up.

"Well I just assumed you was my bad kymani." Her smiled faded at his tone.

"So that's a no to sucking yo titty?" He asked once more pointing his finger.

"Boy no get out my face." She laughed
Walking down stairs to the kitchen.

Mani followed after her as he watched her open the fridge grabbing, grapes, raspberries, and strawberries out the bottom drawer.

"You making a fruit bowl?" He swung his get back and forth like a little kid Lani slightly smiling at his actions.

"Mhm you want want some mani." She spoke softly.

Kymani didn't respond, the way his name rolled off her tounge just now felt so good to him mani couldn't help the growing budge that came in between his legs.

"Mani, baby are you okay." She turnt around to face him noticing his lustfull eyes.

Lani notice the affect she had on him, everything she did turned him on but it didn't help that the way he looked and acted turned her on Lani knew her celibacy wasn't gone last long.