𝟬𝟭𝟳

K͙͙͙Y͙͙͙M͙͙͙A͙͙͙N͙͙͙I͙ G͙O͙L͙D͙E͙N͙

Lani and mani got back from their outing both then walked up kymani stairs going into his room

Lani walked over to his dresser kymani walking infront of his bed he turnt starting at Lani's body from the back.

"Mami". He groaned growing irritated by how quick he gets aroused by her.

"Yes kymani." She turnt after taking her iced out chain from around her neck laying it on the dresser.

He stared down at her looking at her exposed chest then back up at her pretty clear face trying to adjust hisself by changing his stance.

Lani look down at his hard member before laughing.

"This your 3 time today kymani why you so worked up bub." She spoke softly starting into his hazel eyes with her bubble ones.

"Mane idk mami why you get me like this man." He whined Lani smiling getting onto her knees.

She gripped it tightly through his purple jeans unbuttoning them and pulling them down revealing his red boxers.

Pulling the boxers down to she gripped it tightly in her head giving it a slight squeeze causing mani to let out a mini groan.

"Mmm... fuck Lani." He moaned throwing his head back already feeling his nun approach.

"You so sensitive baby." "You like this for mami hm?" Lani softly spoke looking up at him.

"Mhm...." He moaned at her voice biting his lip, Lani stuck her pressed her acrylic nail into his tip just slightly.

"Words kymani." She spoke sternly starting to gently stroke his manhood.

"Yes mami." He replied looking down at her in awe.

She smiled before spitting on his member using one hand to stroke and the other to keep her propped up.

He moaned loudly his stomach caving slowly.

"Mami... slow I- slow." He shook trying to keep his balance.

"Awnnnn... fuckkkkk..." he groaned as Lani finally placed him into her mouth she took him back out to slap him on her tounge a few times before putting him back in.

Lani continued to stroke him faster as she used her mouth as a suction cup on his tip her tounge playing with his slit.

"I- whyyyy..." he whined not really knowing what he was asking Lani looked him in his eyes nothing but pleading in them he looked so satisfied and over stimulated Lani smiled at her work which encouraged her.

"You finna nun papa?" She asked watching him ball and unball his fist.

"Fuck yessss mami please lemme- awnnnn....." he panted looking down at her with pleading eyes.

"Do it yourself kymani gimmie my nut baby." She took him out her mouth looking up at him planting both her hands beside her.

He grabbed her head roughly pulling her to his hips in a quick motion spit dripping down her mouth and his shaft.

Lani face turned a warm pink as she was gasping for her while her throat was still being stuffed.

"Hmmm fuck fuck fuckkk.... I'm finna nut mami you gone swallow ? Please swollow yo nut mami pleaseee." He begged wanting to see her a mess.

She gagged roughly as he fuck her face quickly tears threatening to fall her puffing to breath.

"I love youuuuu... awnnn." He moaned as the nut shot down her throat holding her throat she had no choice but to swollow.

Letting her go Lani coughed catching her breath looking up at him with an innocent smile mani getting hard all over again.

"What do you say kymani?" She stood up pushing him onto the bed.

"Thank you mami." He smiled back at her nasty tactics.

Lani slid her dress over her head getting onto the bed with him she slid on top of him watching him kick his pants fully off.

Lani positioned him at her entrance before sliding down.

"Awnnnn mami....fuckk." "Fuckkkk kymaniii...." They moaned at the same time Lani feeling full and satisfied.

Lani lifted up before quickly slapping back down continuing at a fast pace.

Mani toes curled as he held her wasting trying to get her to move slower so he wouldn't nut as quick.

"Mmm yess daddy I love you more..." she panted continuing her motion she dipped her head in his neck kissing and sucking on his ear lobe.

"You feel so good mami... I luh... dis wet ass pussy." He moaned throwing his head back at the over stimulation once again.

"This my dick kymani ?" She asked stopping her motion starting to grind slowly.

"Yeh... mami this yo I/m- awnnnn." He fucked his words up once she picked up her previous motion starting to bounce on his manhood once again.

"Answer me kymani." She grabbed his neck making him look her in the eye.

"Mami this you dick... fuckkk." He pouted Lani smiling fucking his faster.

"I'm finna nut mami.... I'm finna nut mami." He kept repeating in an hush tone.

"Me to baby... you gone come with me." She panted grabbing his neck harder at feeling she felt in her stomach.

"Mmm... hmm. Yesss." He whispered grabbing her hips fucking up into her Lani letting go of his neck dipping her head into his neck.

"Yess daddy cum in yo pussy please..." she moaned smiling once again as he felt his load bust and her cream drip onto his member.

"Good boy." She smiled kissing his lips slowly about to move off.

"No mami I wanna gts in you." He lazily spoke being tired and sleepy.

"Okay baby." She replied laying her head on his chest closing her eyes.

" She replied laying her head on his chest closing her eyes