𝟬𝟭𝟰

K͙Y͙M͙A͙N͙J͙ G͙O͙L͙D͙E͙N͙

"Hello, yea I'm pulling up now

"Hello, yea I'm pulling up now." She spoke into the phone pulling up into the parking lot.

Grabbing all her stuff out her car she got out making sure to lock her doors befroe making her way to the van.

"Hey yalll." She slightly jumped up and down getting on the van noticing everyone was here such as tiny, ty, Rico , Tony , and both Lani security guards.

A bunch of hey's and hi's were heard through out the fan Lani not noticing the weird faces she got as she sat down.

"Girl who the fuck you done fucked last night." Ty spoke with no hesitation getting putting his hands on his hip.

"Nobody watchu mean?" She held a confused look on her face.

"So why you covered in hickey look like a dam vampire done sucked on yo neck." Tiny replied popping her neck.

"You lying." She gasped covering her mouth with her hand.

"If ty said it you know it's true." Rico replied making everybody nod there heads.

Lani pulled her phone out putting the camera on on her hickeys she was suprised how dark they got being that they were barely noticeable back at home.

"Omg this is so unprofessional." She sighed as the bus driver took off they were already late and it was to late to try and put make up on over it because they were late.

"My whole career is gonna be over." She continued.

"All my fans are gonna think imma slut." She pouted making tiny laugh.

"You are a slut though atleast they'll know the truth." Tiny laughed making Lani laugh to.

"I seriously don't like you." Lani laughed mushing tiny, tiny laughing after her.

"What's so funny." Tony mugged putting her head in the isle.

"Girl back back and mind yo business." Tiny shooed her away.

"Pussy make her crazy already I see." Lani whispered.

"Ion know how I wasn't even fully wet." Tiny rolled her eyes.

"You need to stoppp." Lani laughed shaking her head.

As they arrived to the building everybody got up gathering their things to go security led them to a back room to get settle before the give away starts

"Bitch yo ass gone be on the shade room by tmr watch." Tiny pointed shaking her head.

"Don't wish that on me my god."
Lani pouted putting her head down.

"I gotta piss Holon yall." Ty grunted getting up everyone watching him leave the room.

"I'm hungry it's a buffet in this bitch some where?" Tiny asked the security guard him nodding his head causing her to get up and leave out the room to.

Tony scrunched her face up Rico and Lani not really caring nor paying attention.

"I need my dick sucked by tonight." Rico pouted.

"My fan is not bout to suck you up just cause they see you wit me." She laughed at him shaking her head.

"Atuh girl watch they finna suck dis lil dick up just to try and get something on you Ian dumb and these hoes ain't slick." He pointed for a fact.

"And you bet not tell them nothing ether." She rolled her eyes pointing back.

" She rolled her eyes pointing back