𝟬𝟮𝟱

D͙A͙L͙A͙N͙I͙ M͙O͙N͙R͙O͙E͙

"Kymani imma tell yo ass one more time to move

"Kymani imma tell yo ass one more time to move." Lani stop wat she was doing making mani quickly let her go.

"Oh okay." He muffled turning around Lani sighed at his voice turning around to grab his wrist.

"I'm sorry baby you just been on me all morning and I'm tryna cook how else is you supposed to eat if your huddled over me?" She looked up at him.

"I don't need food I got yo pussy." He rolled his eyes Lani laughing at his seriousness.

"Fr kymani can you just go play the game with Ty or something while I cook breakfast." Softening her tone she kissed his cheek turning back around to flip the pancakes.

"So when we going back to town." Tiny walked out the room pulling her biker shorts out her ass.

"Tomorrow girl is you slow." Ty mugged turning back to game.

"I'm whooping yo ass boy." Mani laughed as Ty started to click all the buttons on his controller.

"Bitch shut up and learn how to play the game Tyson." Tiny mugged walking into the kitchen

"Look bitch ." Tiny slid Lani her phone smiling hard.

"Omg gosh wtf." Lani threw her hand over her face.

"Bitch you went viral viral ." Tiny smiled hugging her befriend.

"You telling me you ain't check yo phone all day I though you been knew." Ty expressed still playing the game.

"No bitch I left my phone in the room when mani asked me to cook breakfast.

"Speaking of breakfast mami you done yet." Mani semi yelled still beating ty.

"Yes fat man I'm fixing everybody plates now." She chuckled.

Tiny walked away going into Lani and mani's bnb room getting her phone off the charger seeing all the notifications pop up.

Notifications from instagram and from her business email and 1 message from her mother.

Walking out of their room she seen Lani placing everybody plates down onto the table she walked up to her handing Lani her phone before sitting down next to her.

"Yo ass white asf who put strawberries on their pancakes." Ty mugged.

"What's the white stuff too?" Mani questioned being that he was picky on his food choices.

"Powdered sugar can yall just try it dam." Lani mugged pouring syrup onto her pancake and cutting it nicely.

"Ian gone(yie)this shii good asf." Ty stop eating to shrug before digging back in.

"Duh bitch my bestie know how to cook sheon play." Tiny hyped Lani head up.

"Thank you for the food mami it's good as always." Mani smiled his pearly whites shinning.